say something about ... yourself!

Done with Macy's. Was tied up with a BS return even after the store had closed, and when all that was sorted out I just wanted out. Didn't even get my check from last week, they can mail it to me with my last check, or whatever, I don't care. AND I forgot to get the rest of my cake on my way out.

Done with Macy's. Was tied up with a BS return even after the store had closed, and when all that was sorted out I just wanted out. Didn't even get my check from last week, they can mail it to me with my last check, or whatever, I don't care. AND I forgot to get the rest of my cake on my way out.

WHOOT! No more Macy's! Congrats! So are you going to have a little bit of lazy time before you start the next one? :)

WHOOT! No more Macy's! Congrats! So are you going to have a little bit of lazy time before you start the next one? :)

I've got tomorrow and Monday to be lazy, yep. I was hoping that my last time closing there would be somewhat relaxed, but nope. F'ing hectic. Had two ladies making returns which turned out to be fraudulent, then after them I still had someone to check out, because all the other registers were closed. Then I still had a register to close. Blargh I never want to step foot in there again!

haha01.jpg

I forgot to show you guys my newest pic from my trip to the ocean/kite festival a couple weeks ago :D

btw if you didn't notice, i cut my hair!

Also, how the hell am I supposed to get baked before work with NO FREAKIN FUNCTIONAL LIGHTERS UP IN THIS PIECE?!

I can't believe I'm about to bust out the matches :\

p.s. listen to Metal Shop in an hour. www.kisw.com

Also, how the hell am I supposed to get baked before work with NO FREAKIN FUNCTIONAL LIGHTERS UP IN THIS PIECE?!

I can't believe I'm about to bust out the matches :

p.s. listen to Metal Shop in an hour. www.kisw.com

I know a guy who does matches with his weed exclusively. He says something about fumes from the lighter ruining the taste or something... what a fag. :lol:

If your setlist is good I shall listen. IF not... I shall do my own setlist. It will consist of Blind Guardian has done. ROCK.

I know a guy who does matches with his weed exclusively. He says something about fumes from the lighter ruining the taste or something... what a fag. :lol:

If your setlist is good I shall listen. IF not... I shall do my own setlist. It will consist of Blind Guardian has done. ROCK.
I'm pretty sure you of all people would absolutely DESPISE my radio show and it's playlist :D

Yeah... I see some songs I dig, but some that'd make me pull a gun to my head...

You should fuck with all your listeners and play an entire set of power metal, though. I'd laugh.

I've been begging my co-host to do a black metal night, but he never thinks it's a good idea. I say, who cares?

ok i gotta leave now.