say something about ... yourself!

Yeah yeah yeah :p

I am currently dyeing my old corduroy purse. Shoulda taken a before picture, darn! I think it's going to look good though. Gonna put new buttons on it too.

Cara! haha, I saw Rusty's Myspace page and it's so cute! But, because of you I have had the Gummy Bear song stuck in my head since yesterday! LOL! I've been going around the house, cleaning, and in the shower singing "Gummy Bears, dancing here and there and everywhere! We are the gummy bears!" :lol: It's relentless!

Awww, but I had no idea Wusty loves gummy bears! :oops:

Cara! haha, I saw Rusty's Myspace page and it's so cute! But, because of you I have had the Gummy Bear song stuck in my head since yesterday! LOL! I've been going around the house, cleaning, and in the shower singing "Gummy Bears, dancing here and there and everywhere! We are the gummy bears!" :lol: It's relentless!

Awww, but I had no idea Wusty loves gummy bears! :oops:

Actually he knows nothing of the Gummy Bears, but still it somehow seemed fitting for his page :p

went to the party with family and it was actually a lot of fun. hung out with parents and their friends (because i'm secretly middle-aged), ate way way way too much, drank wine... and the guy who had the party has a 16 year-old daughter who was asking me if my little brother had a girlfriend. it was so cute :dopey:

Totally freakin' gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC01594.jpg

Totally freakin' gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that's harsh. Sorry it happened, but I'd like to see a photo of you taking that photo. :p

One tip: Check into the local community or vo-tech schools. They usually have a dental program going at about 1/3 of a typical dentist. Students do most of the work, but the instructors are real dentists and make sure things go right.

Damn, that's harsh. Sorry it happened, but I'd like to see a photo of you taking that photo. :p

One tip: Check into the local community or vo-tech schools. They usually have a dental program going at about 1/3 of a typical dentist. Students do most of the work, but the instructors are real dentists and make sure things go right.

I looked into that when I needed my fillings. They do that at Baylor Dental College in Dallas. If you pass the initial qualification screening, they put you on a waiting list with at least a 3 month wait. Screw that! With the dentist I currently use at the mall, I get a discount for working at Macy's...as of yesterday I no longer work at Macy's...but they wouldn't have to know >_>