say something about ... yourself!

:headbang: ...JUST found my old Iceman guitar for sale, and dude lives right down the street from me! Sold it to a 14 year old kid when I got married and been looking for it ever since. It must be a sign, since I'm recording at the moment. :headbang:
Why do people have to sleep in on Sundays? DUDE,WAKE UP AND ANSWER THE PHONE- GOT $$$ IN HAND!:Smokin:

hmm... one of my friends' mom is having an avon party thing and a handful of my friends are coming to it. do i wanna sit around there and feel awkward and uninterested or do i wanna go to my dads' friends labor day party and feel awkward and uninterested around huge groups of people?

the labor day party does have food...

went to the make-up thing. wasn't bad, just listened to this lady talk about skin care, left early because of the labor day party. waiting for the rest of my family to get ready so we can go to that.

yay food!

Wtf is Texas Cake?

Hmmm....well, Derick and I ate lunch at Bone Daddy's House of Smoke. We were all set to eat at Red Robin, but the thought of BBQ won us over. Kinda of a stupid place though. Terribly overpriced, and I didn't know we were gonna have a nekkid waitress. :lol:

267_209450_friendseat_bonedaddy.jpg

They should call it Boner Daddy's.