say something about ... yourself!

I just worked my first hour of my new job as a Biology tutor, woot woot! I didn't have to tutor yet as my time was spent reading the new hire handbook and learning about the tutoring center, but hoorah I got paid for that hour.

Feels like something crawled in my mouth and bit the inside of my right cheek.

Hot damn this is some exquisite pain.

Yay for work!

What are your hours going to be?

I still don't know :(

By the end of the week I'll have to be told though, as next week "normal hours" begin, though they could change per student demand.

Though for the rest of this week I just have to stop by a lab class tomorrow night to see what the students are up to at this point, and I'll get paid for that at least.

I still don't know :(

By the end of the week I'll have to be told though, as next week "normal hours" begin, though they could change per student demand.

Though for the rest of this week I just have to stop by a lab class tomorrow night to see what the students are up to at this point, and I'll get paid for that at least.
What's de pay?

My first day was great. This is the best job evar!! No phone, no computer. Just me, a table, boxes of files, a staple remover, tape, and a pen. All I do is sort through home closing files and make sure that each document is suitable to be scanned. If not, why, I just make a copy of it and throw the gross piece of paper away.

THAT'S IT. I'm being paid entirely too much to do this. And, as boring as it may sound, TIME FLIIIIIIIIIES.