say something about ... yourself!

I'm a bit mad. I just happened to read a myspace bulletin of my 'ex' who is now dating some huge faggot who cries... anyways she is saying shit like "Oh I wish I never dated my ex" and "My new boyfriend is the best guy in the world he is so amazing"... even though I don't give a shit about this girl at all, should I write something mean and post it to hurt her feelings or what? This is why I don't use myspace :lol:

Any advice ladies?

Why is she still on your myspace list?
I don't know but... I DID DELETE HER FROM MY TOP FRIENDS! Seriously though, I don't know, she never deleted me and I never deleted her. She is a huge immature (christian) moron, so sometimes it's funny to read her stupidity... but yeah I'm tempted to say some stuff just for my own amusement but at the same time I don't want to be ungentlemanly... somehow, eventhough I am sure he is still a virgin, I think Eric holds the answer to my question.

What is this? Loveline?
Wtf is Loveline?

Good god, I hope not. All we need is kids with herpes crying about why their wrists hurt.

:lol: I actually LOL'd a bit.

Speaking of myspace, if I have to see Zac Efferon's face on there again,I'm going full Al-queda on their headquarters.

inb4:spelling errors, I don't give a shit.

Went golfing today... I was majorly embarrased. Went with a friend I usually go with, and he just got a new driver. Callaway Ft-I... anyway, first hole, par 4 about 360 yards, he fucking drives the green, ends up about 2 feet from the hole. Granted, it there was a bit of bounce and roll and some back wind, but holy fucking shit. He knocksthe putt down. Next hole, par 5, another fucking 300+ yard drive, then pulls out the 7 iron... right in the fucking hole. Never been so embarrassed to be playing par.

Didn't let up either, 18 holes of him fucking nailing this straight 300+ yard drives. and knocking the birdies and eagles. I did almost have a hole in one though, fucking rolled up to the hole, bounced off the flag pole and back 3 feet. Woulda went in if it wasn't for the fucking flag.

I know it was his best game of his life though... he's usually a par-bogey player. Today he was Eagle-Birdy straight through.

I'm excited because..
2818713752_e2520f2d14.jpg

winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwin

No but that's the first time I've seen the artwork so :p

It's release date is October 27th by the way.

My first day was great. This is the best job evar!! No phone, no computer. Just me, a table, boxes of files, a staple remover, tape, and a pen. All I do is sort through home closing files and make sure that each document is suitable to be scanned. If not, why, I just make a copy of it and throw the gross piece of paper away.

THAT'S IT. I'm being paid entirely too much to do this. And, as boring as it may sound, TIME FLIIIIIIIIIES.

:kickass: Grats! I love those types of jobs.