say something about ... yourself!

I have to get up at 9.45am tomorrow. Earliest I've had to wake up in a loooong time. Emmy's not a morning person...

Lucky. Sleep is awesome. I was kinda pissed this morning because I didn't wake up once, not once during the night. Usually I wake up and look at the clock, happy to see that I've still got a few hours left to sleep. But no, not this time! Didn't wake up til right before my alarm was set to go off :mad:

Lucky. Sleep is awesome. I was kinda pissed this morning because I didn't wake up once, not once during the night. Usually I wake up and look at the clock, happy to see that I've still got a few hours left to sleep. But no, not this time! Didn't wake up til right before my alarm was set to go off :mad:
my dad says he thinks the same thing.

me, i wake up in the middle of the night and stay awake, toss and turn and stress out, and usually get to sleep two or three hours later. ugg.

Been browsing with Google's Chrome for the last few hours and I actually quite like it. All the hype aside and ignoring the fact that it's coming from evil empire, it's a very stripped yet clever app that looks and feels like a bastard son of IE 7 and the lovely FF 3. It's so much faster (especially the start-up) than FF 3 on my machine... but I'm severely missing my FF add-ons.

Thoughts?

Been browsing with Google's Chrome for the last few hours and I actually quite like it. All the hype aside and ignoring the fact that it's coming from evil empire, it's a very stripped yet clever app that looks and feels like a bastard son of IE 7 and the lovely FF 3. It's so much faster (especially the start-up) than FF 3 on my machine... but I'm severely missing my FF add-ons.

Thoughts?

Just downloaded it, browsing with it now.

Hot dayumn it's fast.

Don't you hate when you go to an interview, you get the job, and then you're asked the dreaded question: "Can you start tomorrow". The words that ran through my mind were "God fucking dammit, shit balls, NO. I have a day of playing spore, masturbation, heavy drinking, and golf planned for tomorrow.", but of course, I had to say "Sure, I'd be glad to" or I'd look like an ass.

Oh well, simple job (more watching other people do shit) for decent pay.

a customer that i'd talked to a few weeks ago came in tonight and brought me weed. totally out of the blue.

we sat in his truck and talked for about a half an hour.

he's this goofy-ass contractor in his 40's. what the fuck?

*shrug* he seemed like a really chill guy and most of the other chicks i work with know him and joke around with him. plus, the parking lot was well-lit and there were still a fair amount of people in the lot and store.

and i made sure that the passenger door had a handle and that it opened from the inside :lol: