say something about ... yourself!

so all i have to do is bring the cute cashiers some bud and they'll come back to my rape vanimeanpickup truck to 'talk'?! ive been going about this ALL wrong.

I had a wonderful dinner tonight. We have this place with in walking distance called The Sunday Shop. Everything there is made from scratch all day. It's like having a grandma on demand. Al's Dad brought home a shit load of food from there tonight. Brownies, mashed potatoes, gravy, baked steak, and those old fashioned string beans that have been slow cooked with southern ham.

Ahhh, I have a very, very happy tummy!

Out of town yet again for work. Shitty food, uncomfortable bed, 13" tv, and my phone ringing all night. Just in time to get in early in the morning and try to get a big job done before an engineer arrives on site to test. Ghey.

I didn't mean to flaunt my glorious supper in front of you phychonaut. :(

I hope you get some better foods soon. *pats on back*

I got like 6 full, large syringes of freezing put into my hand yesterday, and it didn't work so I told the doctor to go ahead an re-break and align my finger anyways. Worst pain ever, but I took it like a champ, I now know I could take some torture no problem.

Cast for 6 weeks, broke hands rock... funny thing is I didn't even know it was broken.

I really really really effing hate Towson. REALLY REALLY REALLY.

I can't get into half the classes I need BECAUSE they only think about money. They allow thousands of new students to take classes, shoving them in slots that were originally reserved for wait-listers. Those spots are not available so those of us that need those classes to GRADUATE, are now left in the dust.

So, I can't effing graduate on time because the professors are so overwhelmed with overcrowded classes due to the money grubbing institution I once had faith in.

To make it worse, most of my professors agree that some of the classes required are superfluous and have nothing to offer, yet I have to take them, taking up space I could using for my major. Oooh, but I can't get in those classes ANYWAY because they're all full. EVEN THOUGH I'M A MOTHERF*/^&ING SENIOR.

It takes a lot to make me cry, but I'm on the verge of tears. *Facepalm*

I really really really effing hate Towson. REALLY REALLY REALLY.

I can't get into half the classes I need BECAUSE they only think about money. They allow thousands of new students to take classes, shoving them in slots that were originally reserved for wait-listers. Those spots are not available so those of us that need those classes to GRADUATE, are now left in the dust.

So, I can't effing graduate on time because the professors are so overwhelmed with overcrowded classes due to the money grubbing institution I once had faith in.

To make it worse, most of my professors agree that some of the classes required are superfluous and have nothing to offer, yet I have to take them, taking up space I could using for my major. Oooh, but I can't get in those classes ANYWAY because they're all full. EVEN THOUGH I'M A MOTHERF*/^&ING SENIOR.

It takes a lot to make me cry, but I'm on the verge of tears. *Facepalm*

:( that's lame, I hope they can somehow fix this