say something about ... yourself!

choco.jpg

I keep pooping, and pooping, and farting, and pooping, and pooping, and farting, and farting...

Never buy bread enriched with extra fiber! :zombie:

Seriously though. Take the high road. You'll learn that it's not worth it to go through all the fighting.

I kinda like to end it with them hating me. I don't want to go through all that "friend" bullshit. I don't want to be the one they call when they're prepping up to fuck the next guy over. That was a while ago. Now I just don't give a shit.

Seriously though. Take the high road. You'll learn that it's not worth it to go through all the fighting.

:lol: I already took the high road though, and I did end it so that she hated me, and I hated her, eventhough she wanted to be friends, because like you said, it's just an awkward position and you're the one the bug, so I figured fuck it, and fuck her stupid immature ass. Whatever :p Thanks though.

no. the answer is "no, you should not to go the gym. don't try to improve your opinion of yourself. just keep eating shitty food after you go to the gym, canceling out any work you did, then go back on the board and complain about being fatter than you want to be, closing off your post by asking everyone if you should go to the gym again"

not in a good mood. can ya tell?!

no. the answer is "no, you should not to go the gym. don't try to improve your opinion of yourself. just keep eating shitty food after you go to the gym, canceling out any work you did, then go back on the board and complain about being fatter than you want to be, closing off your post by asking everyone if you should go to the gym again"

not in a good mood. can ya tell?!

I have a little something that'll cheer you up but you'll have to wait until tomorrow night, after dinner.