say something about ... yourself!

I am fucking watsed! My old rythym guitarist came over after a year and a half ago since we jammed. Does thstmake sense? I don't fucking care if it does or not because will sucks on laura's penis and cock balls.

Mmmmmmmmm balls. I mean...wait,...........mmmmmmmmm peni........i mean

Fuck you! I'm going to masturbate to weird bondage sex whilst listening to Necrophagist.

I'm assuming since it's "unrated" it likely has a bit more gore than the theatrical release, but I haven't seen it. I had a burned copy of High Tension, which I assumed was the unrated one, but upon watching it realized it must have been the Euro theatrical release. As it turns out, there was soooo much more in the US theatrical release than in that one. Highly limited gore, like you don't even see the head separate when she's looking into the lady's eyes through the closet, and nary a trace of the decapitated head sexing!
those two scenes are QUITE present!

Dude, ok, tell her boyfriend that she has been having this "other guy" over and they would watch movies and stuff, you would hear giggling but you didn't care, then act like you thought it was HIM but your like

"omg i thought it was you!"

then somehow plant my phone number around have him call it and ill totally tell him i fucked her hardcore.
you're fucking crafty.

kinda makes me afraid of ever breaking up with will :p

is considering going to barnes & nobles now since we're gonna go visit my aunt in the hospital in the late afternoon/early evening and i got a discount coupon in the mail which i will probobly never use if i don't use it now.