say something about ... yourself!

But being in a good relationship is quite nice.

At least someone sees the light.

You have to be with the right person. IMO, dating is stupid. If you want to fuck, find a fuckbuddy and leave it at that. If you want a fulfilling relationship, it must come to pass on its own terms.

A relationship isn't a burden, it's a blessing. There is no, "let's work it out". If it works, it works. If it doesn't, well, it's no one's fault...that's just how things are.

You shouldn't have to work at a relationship...it should be the most natural thing on earth, like waking up with a fierce boner and having to stand back from the toilet in the morning to make sure you get it in the bowl.

k, so a girl hangs out with a guy friend, sexual things happen, guy never contacts her to hang out again - i get that. the situation's fairly obvious, girl should move on, the end.

but if a girl hangs out with a guy friend, sexual things happen, guy texts her about a week later asking if she wants to hang out the next day but she cancels on him the next day and tells him she doesn't feel well and then when she texts him a few days later asking if he wants to hang out and he never responds to her... what the fuck is that? and men say women are complicated and hard to read. wtf?

k, so a girl hangs out with a guy friend, sexual things happen, guy never contacts her to hang out again - i get that. the situation's fairly obvious, girl should move on, the end.

but if a girl hangs out with a guy friend, sexual things happen, guy texts her about a week later asking if she wants to hang out the next day but she cancels on him the next day and tells him she doesn't feel well and then when she texts him a few days later asking if he wants to hang out and he never responds to her... what the fuck is that? and men say women are complicated and hard to read. wtf?

Call him and put his ass on the spot. Don't use text messaging as a means of communication; if you do that then you deserve it. Not necessarily you, just you in the second person.

but then it's just so much more awkward...

eh, i'll give it another week or so and if he doesn't contact me i'll just ask him what the deal is

Ever seen Singles?

"If I make this basket, it's fate telling me to call him" *miss*

"Ok, 2 out of 3" *miss*

"Ok, was the basket a sign for me to call or not to call?" *picks up phone to call*

The waiting game is a bad idea. Just do it...you'll feel much better and won't have to stew for an entire week with it lingering in the back of your mind.

Awkward schmawkward. If you really like this guy, just call him and see what his deal is. The worst thing that could happen is for him to say that he isn't interested, so you get over it and move on... which is going to happen anyway if you don't ever talk to him again.

Awkward schmawkward. If you really like this guy, just call him and see what his deal is. The worst thing that could happen is for him to say that he isn't interested, so you get over it and move on... which is going to happen anyway if you don't ever talk to him again.

Sometimes I think you've got balls. I see why you have a boyfriend...I bet you're pretty low maintenance, too...IN THE MONETARY ASPECT OF COURSE! :p. There are millions of women who could use a lesson from you, hehe.