say something about ... yourself!

I just took three handlebars and I'm loading a bowl, I'm good now. Thanks guys! Time to relax and get back to beating Oblivion on max difficulty.

FUCK YES!!!!

hey john...gotta little tip for you.

want a shit ton of money? do this....

Get a bunch of the same scroll. any spell scroll will do really. for the 360, highlight that scroll, tap A twice, then immediately go to any other item and press X to drop it.

Congratulations, you have just duplicated that item for however many scrolls you have. Now sell for money and repeat

I'm pretty certain that being addicted to forums is nowhere near as unhealthy as being addicted to drugs.

No, because instead of this I've been out socializing with popular people my age, some of which are very attractive women of a variety of races. And of course some are scum, but the point is I'm in a better position then I was this time last year when I spent all my free time here. Irrelevant though. I'm not saying any of you are losers. You're probably cooler than me. And I CAN'T wait to see Cara, Steve, Will, Laura, Derick, Russell, and Max again. Hopefully Karen, Kevin, and Jen someday.

Thanks for the tip Steve! However I want as little money as possible. :)

6ish. Max difficulty slider is hard as hell. It's the Mages Guild Necromancers that are giving me such a hard time. I've never played Shivering Isles, that's why I'm starting over. Knights was a colossal disappointment.

Dark Elf, Shadowknight.

Blade
Block
Heavy Armor
Destruction
Conjuration
Illusion
Armorer

Cast spells at the wall. Also if you want to get a better trained guy, summon a monster and attack it to increase your hand to hand or blade skill, also just stand around and regen yourself. Do this stuff and you will gain levels.

Steve I know these things. :lol:

I've put over 800 hours into Oblivion since it came out, how else do you think I'm capable of doing max difficulty? You have to be an expert and get your level up multipliers done correctly.

Besides, with level scaling leveling up is useless once you're at the point that the best items drop or you can summon your most powerful Daedra. In fact, some level ranges make the game much harder than others.

This was Oblivion's biggest flaw.

Monsters level with you so the only gain you get from leveling is just being able to hold more magicka and get some kick ass weapons...speaking of weapons, wanna know how to get the Mace of Doom?!

I don't believe I've heard of such a thing. But no thanks, I use blades. :)

Besides, with level scaling leveling up is useless once you're at the point that the best items drop or you can summon your most powerful Daedra. In fact, some level ranges make the game much harder than others.

Monsters level with you so the only gain you get from leveling is just being able to hold more magicka and get some kick ass weapons...

Exact point I made. :p

they created a test level on there, its a secret level that you can just access there is a trick to it. There will be a Mace of Doom laying on the ground, it's bitchin'. Everything on that level was for testing, including that mace, it would of cost money to go back in and remove this stuff so they kept it in there.

6ish. Max difficulty slider is hard as hell. It's the Mages Guild Necromancers that are giving me such a hard time. I've never played Shivering Isles, that's why I'm starting over. Knights was a colossal disappointment.

Dark Elf, Shadowknight.

Blade
Block
Heavy Armor
Destruction
Conjuration
Illusion
Armorer
My Jedi Guardian > your Dark Elf Shadow Knight!!!1lol!
mirror pics from space or it didn't happen
Yeah, have him hold up a sign that says "HEY NEVERBOARD!!!!"

Just got a dvd-r with all the newest Rock Girl photos. My job is going to be a million times more awesome for the next couple weeks :D

hawt

John - I don't know if you already know this, but if you ever need to sell anything on the game...go to The Merchants Inn...talk to the guy usually sitting at the bar, he barters for 2000k instead of the usual 200 or less that most venders do.