say something about ... yourself!

Who the heck are you? Keel-ee calleya ku kah, sleemo.

Just got off the phone with my sister. Seriously, even drunk I can't tell you how much I love her. I am so lucky to have her. And her maiden of honor has become another sister to me. It's awesome. Annnd I get to play with make up tomorrow.

When drunk you tend to love people a lot more, at least that's what I've seen. Get a father and son drunk and the son is I LOVE YOU DAD all night :lol:

Seriously, undefined. Who the heck are you? Also, this is the second drunk-post in the past 24 hours. Because.... drunk posting is the best way to post.

Postcock +2.

When you're sober you'll realize quick who I am :lol:

Excuse. me.MY syster took me out drking with some dude who was apparenlty into metal and we met some randome guys that tested me to my Star w Wars knowledgle. PFt. What was the name of Fett's ship? give me a break, give me a harder question.
Anyway, my sis got me the sephora makeup thingy ofrmy birthday, which is awesome. We had sooo much fun!! her maiden of honor came out to drink with us (hey look I found the backspace version; oh my gosh I can spell again). It was really cool. Also, when of the guys we met was named Lando, which sparked all the SW talk.

I don't know if my parent's know I'm druuuunk. (I'm at their house). But I am. I love you guys. HELOOOO
Show us ur bewbs!
And Star Wars + Alcohol is the best!

I didn't think people talked about Star Wars when drunk.
Dude.
People should talk about Star Wars all the time.
Yup.
When you're sober you'll realize quick who I am :lol:
I THINK I HAAAVE AN IDEA WHO U R!!!

Yar? Hot Fuzz?
Hmmm, unless you're really Jeff Loomis, I don't think I'd much care.
Star Wars talk ANY TIME is the best. I'm sad Max and I don't get to hang out more and talk about Star Wars in person, that'd be cool.
Also, it's true you love people more when you're tasty drunk. But I got a call my sister a little bit ago saying that I mean a lot to her and vice versa and that she's glad that we've become good friends as well as being sisters. That's means a lot. Yeah we still ticked each other off at times, but we've still got that inherent bond of sisterhood. And that's really awesome.

/ILOVEYOUMANSISTERRANT

Seriously, who the heck are you?
Jeff Loomis, why aren't you in my closet/bed? I lost my teddy bear. ;)

I just had a huge fight my my girlfriend. I started it but it escalated fast and then she got other people involved. I don't think she realizes this but she's fucking done. I'm sick to my fucking stomach and I'm throwing her ass out tomorrow. Fucking bitch. :lol:

that bitch harharharharhar
Fighting is so funny harharharhar!!!

Man, I made hash-browns today that were off the fucking chain!!!!
Holy shit, like 7 potatoes went into that those bitches.
unfuckingbelievable!!!

No really though... 7 potatoes... cook that bitch with Garlic and butter, salt and pepper... Nothing else!
Its pretty tasty, and what the fuck did you like come to the conclusion that you wanted to boot her out or what? If I may be so bold.

I'm just sick of it, I mean if she hadn't gone running to other people and gotten them involved I might have not been so angry but that is just bullshit I can't stand. Whatever the fuck she's doing now I hope she's enjoying it because I have a surprise for her ass tomorrow. I'm off to bed I'm done waiting, cheers!

I'm just sick of it, I mean if she hadn't gone running to other people and gotten them involved I might have not been so angry but that is just bullshit I can't stand. Whatever the fuck she's doing now I hope she's enjoying it because I have a surprise for her ass tomorrow. I'm off to bed I'm done waiting, cheers!

Hi Heartless Name! :lol: I knew it was you.

Still though that doesn't tell me what she did for you to respond with booting her out.
Anywho, cheers and g'night!