say something about ... yourself!

I never understood that fetish... FUCK MY WIFE WHILE I WATCH... that would disgust me, I'd find more pleasure in actually walking in on my significant other fucking a guy and then beating the living shit out of both of them.

Never understood it either. One of my ex-fucktresses told me she had that fetish. She had a steady bf and I was on the side, and she told me that she had this fantasy about sitting in the corner watching him fuck some other girl while she tended the axe wound.

Weird. Good lay, though.

I have like no attraction to a girl who is promiscuous or has a whore like quality that isn't offset by a great personality. I could love a whore, she just has to be MY whore, and have some kind of value as a human being. If not she can fuck off, really I haven't had that much casual sex because I just can't stand stupid girls.

Woops, well whatever she ignored my advice that I spent time writing so :mad:
sorry about that.

i'm not looking for a relationship with this guy or anything that really involves emotions or commitment or... uhh... effort.
"ZOMG she's a whore!"
... yeah, pretty much. oh well.

as far as my issues here go, i guess boiling it down, it's just that i'm getting rejected when i offer nothing more physical stuff and, as i'm insanely insecure about my appearence, shit like this just fucks with me.

I have like no attraction to a girl who is promiscuous or has a whore like quality that isn't offset by a great personality. I could love a whore, she just has to be MY whore, and have some kind of value as a human being. If not she can fuck off, really I haven't had that much casual sex because I just can't stand stupid girls.

She was extremely intelligent and really beautiful, but she wasn't a whore.

A nympho...that she was. She didn't fuck a lot of different people, but she fucked all_the_time and was really open sexually.

sorry about that.

i'm not looking for a relationship with this guy or anything that really involves emotions or commitment or... uhh... effort.
"ZOMG she's a whore!"

as far as my issues here go, i guess boiling it down, it's just that i'm getting rejected when i offer nothing more physical stuff and, as i'm insanely insecure about my appearence, shit like this just fucks with me.

Your life, I won't judge you. If you're cool with a physical relationship only that's fine but i think if you have self-esteem issues then that isn't a good mix. 'Fuck Buddies' are fine but they make you susceptible to a lot of hurt and if you have low self-esteem it's likely you could end up in a bad place when it ends.

sorry about that.

"ZOMG she's a whore!"

You shouldn't be insecure about your appearance. Most definitely.

And you're not a whore or a slut or anything like that...believe it or not, for once, the Neverboard is laughing WITH each other and not at each other.

Fucking all the time is fine, fucking a lot of people all the time isn't.

Yup. She was really intelligent, but made really stupid life decisions.

When I got here, I had plenty of money and was living a great lifestyle. I told her to get her passport and she could stay with me in Italy for a while and take a break from college for a month or two. But it was, "oh but I think I should do this with my bf and try to work it out and I may work here during the summer instead of school, blah blah blah", so I was like, "Fine. Fuck off you dumb shit. You have the opportunity of a lifetime to live in Italy for fucking free all summer long, have the time of your life with me, and you're gonna stay with some douche in bum-fucked Egypt Louisiana, whom you'll break up with in about three months anyway." And she did. I think it was two months later, though.

She contacted me some months later trying to ease back into my good graces, but by that time I had already met my now wife and was blissfully happy. It turned out perfect for me and shitty for her. I guess that's what happens when you don't grow some balls and jump on the boat before it leaves.

Excuse. me.MY syster took me out drking with some dude who was apparenlty into metal and we met some randome guys that tested me to my Star w Wars knowledgle. PFt. What was the name of Fett's ship? give me a break, give me a harder question.
Anyway, my sis got me the sephora makeup thingy ofrmy birthday, which is awesome. We had sooo much fun!! her maiden of honor came out to drink with us (hey look I found the backspace version; oh my gosh I can spell again). It was really cool. Also, when of the guys we met was named Lando, which sparked all the SW talk.

I don't know if my parent's know I'm druuuunk. (I'm at their house). But I am. I love you guys. HELOOOO

Excuse. me.MY syster took me out drking with some dude who was apparenlty into metal and we met some randome guys that tested me to my Star w Wars knowledgle. PFt. What was the name of Fett's ship? give me a break, give me a harder question.
Anyway, my sis got me the sephora makeup thingy ofrmy birthday, which is awesome. We had sooo much fun!! her maiden of honor came out to drink with us (hey look I found the backspace version; oh my gosh I can spell again). It was really cool. Also, when of the guys we met was named Lando, which sparked all the SW talk.

I don't know if my parent's know I'm druuuunk. (I'm at their house). But I am. I love you guys. HELOOOO
:lol: Tomorrow I hope you read this and feel silly :p
I didn't think people talked about Star Wars when drunk.
People should talk about Star Wars all the time.

Who the heck are you? Keel-ee calleya ku kah, sleemo.

Just got off the phone with my sister. Seriously, even drunk I can't tell you how much I love her. I am so lucky to have her. And her maiden of honor has become another sister to me. It's awesome. Annnd I get to play with make up tomorrow.

Seriously, undefined. Who the heck are you? Also, this is the second drunk-post in the past 24 hours. Because.... drunk posting is the best way to post.

Postcock +2.