say something about ... yourself!

Don't worry. I've come here with mental breakdowns, lashing out at people, I'm always so drugged up and unstable the regs have gotten used to me making off the wall and sometimes senseless comments.

I love you Laura, you're so nice. You, Cara, Jen, Karen. I wish we had girls like you around here instead of whores that only want dope-boys.

And by dope-boys I do not mean someone who does drugs.

aww. bro hugs now!
As long as bro hugs don't lead to bro rape I'm down!

Don't worry. I've come here with mental breakdowns, lashing out at people, I'm always so drugged up and unstable the regs have gotten used to me making off the wall and sometimes senseless comments.
Well I'm not that way at all so there shouldn't be any further problems :lol: Also, this was the first time I have had an issue with anyone here in a while. I mean I had a fucking anxiety attack and I felt like shit (depressed, sick, etc) and his tough guy comment bothered me, not in a personal way but just because I was nice to him when he had his own problems. Meh.

I'm about to start my own drinking game. Shots whenever John says drug or drugs in a post.

"******

edit: whoa drugs with quotation marks is censored.

"in a while" meaning like 2 days? :p

*shrug* you do seem like a cool guy and i generally don't pay much attention to the squabbles on here because i love everybody too much :dopey:

I do have a bad memory but I don't remember tussling with anyone on here, I was away for a week or two before that so yeah. Only had words with Will but, Will and I have an unspoken love we keep alive through passionate insults.

I do have a bad memory but I don't remember tussling with anyone on her, I was away for a week or two before that so yeah. Only had words with Will but, Will and I have an unspoken love we keep alive through passionate insults.

*shrug* like i said, i don't pay that much attention to the squabbles. plus, as much as i work, i usually don't get caught up on stuff like that here until like 3 days later

Well, girls around here want someone who's ballin. By dope boy I can mean someone who handles large amounts of drugs, or just a straight up G.

Except the one I loved. She just wants fucking Asians. my pals-bitch.

A girl who likes Asians??? That's a new one :lol: I know of gay guys with Asian fetishes and white guys with Yellow Fever but a chick? :zombie: Weird!

Besides what kind of whore wants a gangsta... he won't treat her right, and after he gets her pregnant he won't support her and the little money he makes now will vanish when he gets busted. That lifestyle fades fast.

A girl who likes Asians??? That's a new one :lol: I know of gay guys with Asian fetishes and white guys with Yellow Fever but a chick? :zombie: Weird!

She's black. She's the one who cuddled with and kissed me that one night, but as soon as a good looking Asian she gets, she cuts off ties with me because I'm too "clingy" and it's "too weird".

She already told me we would never be together, but I still thought it was fucked up. I've done so much for her and spent so much money on her. She knows I value her more than my own life.

Oh well.