say something about ... yourself!

I'd rather not, but I'm still crossing my fingers I can weasel my way out of it :lol: I might be able to bring that number down to $500... fuck it I'm gonna jerk off now. :cry:

ohhh man i just saw some gameplay footage and the new instruments for Guitar Hero: World Tour. The guitar has a slide/tap bar now. Check this shit out, the music creator is what I'm going to be all over.

Last edited by a moderator:
woo thanky!

the guy that's running the whole shebang told my director friend "man, when he walked in here, i wanted to come over to you and ask if you knew the lottery numbers too."

plus, I got a bunch of laughs with my line deliveries and actions. this should be a blast!

Tonight i am doing the unthinkable.

As maybe some of you might know, on rock band 2 there is a setlist called

"The Endless Setlist 2"

86 song set list, need to do it without pausing (you can pause but if you don't pause you get the Bladder of Steel Award)

I'll start it around 5:30pm. Might get done at midnight...not sure. I will update my progress on it, the legendary status will be mine!

Picture003.jpg

Yes will, you won't be let down. You know how these games have some cool bands, but not the best songs? Well rock band 2 has good bands and with the best songs from them. Hell they even have Testament and Judas Priest, Metallica-Battery, and even Abnormality “Visions”. Which blew my mind because i was suprised they would put a band such as abnormality on the game. check out the song.

We need to play it sometime

Last edited by a moderator:
Will, that's great news. I think finding creative outlets such as theatre may allow you to vent some of those demons.

I was thinking about it the other day and I feel I should tell you my honest opinion about the military and your joining it. Creative people like us don't belong in the military. I only discovered how creative I was after a few years, and then I realized I couldn't balance both and had to make a choice, so I got out. But thinking back, the friction I had most wasn't the discipline and following rules; it was just the stifling feeling of having a really great idea and having to continue eating shit because no one else understands it.

I think you should continue on the path you're on. Maybe look into taking drama classes in college?

I'm most happy while I'm painting! <3 And now I'm deciding on what I want for dinner! Yes, I must say it was a grand day. :)

Watched, Dark Noise last night. I can't say it was earth shattering, but it was a fun movie.

Its so slow here at work that I've been taking pictures of staff all day. Now sitting in the office lurking UM and spying on everyone on the security cameras.

IF you have security cams like they do at Amy's hubby's work, you all could play the "What is it, and where is it at." game they play on night shift duty. It's a water plant, so they have these camera's that can zoom real close to things, even a close up of a quarter, lying in the parking lot somewhere. They must be pretty bored. hahah!