say something about ... yourself!

Two hours of sleep. Supposed to go in at 5 pm. Boss calls and makes me come in at 6 am. Two hours of sleep. On lunch break. Of the four warehouse workers, one stormed out early, another had to go to his other job. Four people is very shorthanded for a full truck as it is. So it's me and one other guy trying to get this truck done, we can't go home until we do. Meanwhile we have to deal with customers and loads.

This.Fucking.Sucks.

We were especially poor when I was growing up and I didn't have any friends, so I never learned how to ride a bike.

It's a long way downtown, anyway.

I appreciate your suggestions guys. <3

It is what it is, though. Whatever happens will happen. I don't care too much anymore.

nobody you could get a ride with? (probobly a stretch considering you have to be there at 5am but you never know...)

what's wrong with your car? is it something that can be fixed?

Engine is fucked beyond repair. And it was barely running to begin with, my dad managed to extend it's life for a few weeks.

I only have two friends with cars I'm close enough to depend on for rides, one wouldn't be available and I can't impose on the other forever.

I have family on my moms side with a shit ton of money but if I was on fire they wouldn't piss on me to put me out.

s5fp93.jpg

Dr. Pepper mixed with fresh pomegranate juice.

I like it, I think the South would like it too.

And maybe a few yuppies.