say something about ... yourself!

So, this has been a strange week. On Monday my fridge crapped out, not a big deal as it is old and it turned out to be a small but 175 dollar fix. So today my 4 year old very expensive microwave craps out!
I was a bit annoyed but tried to take it in stride. I remember my father said he knew someone at the local appliance repair place, so I figured I'd call him and ask who the person is. I called my dad as his shop and explained the story etc. he gave me the information. He asks ' what else is happening? ", I said not much, work blah blah blah. He goes " yeah, I fell and broke my hand.." I said ' what? when? " his reply was " oh Tuesday "
WTF today is Friday. I sarcastically (sp?) ask " Um, when did you guys plan on telling me this? " to which he nonchallantly relies " oh, I thought your mother called you" Was he not concerned or annoyed that his son didn't call to see how he was doing anytime between now and today? LOL
Now, I have to tell you guys that my dad's shop is literally at the end of my street and they live only about 5 minutes away.
I just have to shake my head at the whole situation.

Oh and I called about the microwave and the lady on the phone seemed VERY annoyed and bothered I would call her little local store to schedule a repairman. She was talking to me like I was 4 and I could hear her audibly sigh when I told her the microwave was built in and someone should come out instead of me attempting to remove it from the cabinet/wall. She repeated several times that I " really should try to bring it in " and that it would be " better if I could bring it in ". I think she was trying to get me to cancel too because she also said " the guy who does it is on vacation...starting today and you'll have to wait until he gets back "

DNB, I would call a different place if you can. But don't let them screw you. Anytime I've ever tried to get a TV, pc monitor, or even a microwave fixed, I was always told eventually that it would be cheaper to get a new one. Especially the pc monitors.

Well, today was good, I got a gift certificate for dick blick, and I'm getting some pencils, fixative, some more paper ect. I'm happy about that! Stoked! But, I really feel crumby today. Belly aches, head aches, back ache. Yarp, that time of the month.

My schedule is so fucked! I drank last night because campus was closed today (well, yesterday now) and when I woke up, I felt like shit even after 8+ hours of sleep. I did drink on an empty stomach but I didn't really drink that much. I ended up sleeping 15 hours so here I am, 1:13A.M. and wide awake. I also have fucking class in the morning so I'm going to end up getting like 5 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. I'm going to have to get stoned in hopes of falling asleep before 3:00A.M. This blows.

My schedule is so fucked! I drank last night because campus was closed today (well, yesterday now) and when I woke up, I felt like shit even after 8+ hours of sleep. I did drink on an empty stomach but I didn't really drink that much. I ended up sleeping 15 hours so here I am, 1:13A.M. and wide awake. I also have fucking class in the morning so I'm going to end up getting like 5 hours of sleep if I'm lucky. I'm going to have to get stoned in hopes of falling asleep before 3:00A.M. This blows.

That sucks man, your going to be pushing shit up a hill today.

A friend of mine wrote some note about how she hates John McCain and he's going to take away women's rights blah blah blah, and some ugly cock posted a reply saying "you suck McCain rules and abortion is evil" blah blah blah, so I just replied to him:

"Why is it that most of the people in this country who are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?"