say something about ... yourself!

@ The people considering anti-depressant drugs...

DON'T

Seriously, anti-depressants are pretty much THE WORST thing someone who is suffering from depression can do. SERIOUSLY, They are short term "fixes" for long-term problems, in the long run they will make you dependant on pills and more depressed than ever before. See a Psychologist (Psychologist not Psychiatrist), do something, just don't go anywhere near drugs for that shit

Well, it's pretty cheap. With the general Euro-isation of the Czech lands pretty in-progress, the beer is not as inexpensive as it once was.

I live in the home of Pilsner, and Pilsner Urquell is pretty much the best beer I've ever tasted. You can buy it nefiltrovany here (non-filtered) and that will blow your socks off it's that good. It runs about £1 per pint, which is quite cheap for such quality. Good ol' Czech-Only Gambrinus is about 66p and it's pretty awesome.

Hm.. I'm considering going to Prag in the spring with a few friends. Seems like a rockin' city. Any place on the earth is cheaper than Sweden :lol:

Heh, we only have Urquell in 4,2% so I usually don't buy it. But it sure is good. One czech beer that I really like is Krusovice :) Gambrinus is good as well.

I'm having beer for lunch today (along with a bacon and egg cheeseburger!!!) with half of the people that got fired from work yesterday!

Optimator Stout ftw!!!

My lunch consists of breakfast foods. Maple sausages, eggs and toast.

Good breakfast for after ze Gym.

EDIT: Oh and, EGGNOG.