say something about ... yourself!

I've been beta testing CoD: WaW and I already have a confirmed bug that I found.

This game is great, even better then CoD IV imo. The maxed level cap is 24 for the beta, what is cool is your EXP and upgrades carry on to the game when it's released, so I don't have to go back and do all that shit again.

I'm going to pre-order the game tomorrow.

Who wants a damn beta key because i'll have an extra one...

Okee, close enough to shower time. Samantha will see them in a few hours anyway, so I don't feel as bad now if she were to log on and see the pic :p

DSC02254.jpg

Yay for spiderwebs and electrical tape!

Dude. That's the coolest wrapping job EVAH.

Thankee! Had a lot of fun at Samantha's shower, ate a lot of balls, and won two prize baggies! Pics tomorrow. *yawwwwwwwwwn*

Yep, Cara won the prize for the "who knows the bride best?" game! And also came within 2 candy corns for the "guess how many are in the jar" game. She is quite knowledgeable and good with the counting and has many bath gels and lip balms as a reward. :p

Also - she totally got me the best presents. :kickass: I can once again enjoy lettuce. By candlelight!

Edguy and Kamelot are playing on my birthday in sf, but i can't decide if i want to go. it would be free (parents paying for it) and i do like edguy but i don't really listen to kamelot other than like 1 or 2 albums almost never, should i go?

I did good today, I think. Some girl wanted to hang out with me, very Asian and Kawaii. I had only briefly met her twice. Chinese with a big ass and decent breast for a chink, you know? Hates the same people I hate. Finding her place was easy and although I gave her bars for free she smoked me out the best weed I've ever had in my entire life. Hands down.

Better than Granddaddy purp? Yes.
Better than White Widow? Fuck yes.
Better than Northern Lights? She said no, but I thought yes.

It was called Big Bud. And it was amazing.

But she wants to hang out with me tomorrow. She better come through with some serious weed if she wants anything else from me. Or sex. That'd be great! But unlikely. : (

She's cute and I hear she's slutty I hope I can bag this one.

And I don't care how sexist I sound because Houston girls are whores. All of them.

Big Bud better than Granddaddy Purp?! what are you high?

c wut i did thur lolz

She said they were about the same, I argued it was better. Maybe I'm just used to cheap pipes but hers is the coolest pipe ever. And she called me a third time today "the first day I've been around her longer than five minutes", to smoke more of it.

Awesome.

And she's Chinese. <3

Not some shitty gook race like Korean, or Phillipino.

And speaks Chinese!

If I could just have my way with her, I could get at the last woman who used me since this girl is good friends with her boyfriend who I hate. I could say, hey, Johny,

"he ruined the over 9000 thing for me"

Do you know how many times I've fucked "said Chinese girl"?

OVER 900000000000000000000!

And It'll be a slap back at that other bitches face that I don't need her because I can pull a Chinese too. And this one is way better than hers.

But wait...I probably can't accomplish this....someone said she was a ho but maybe it's just because it's the third day I've ever seen her.

But I can try. :kickass:

And who says bars aren't good for me???

I can't say when, but before some amount of time John's gonna be posting about the Asian bitch that fucked him over one way or another.

This is almost too easy to call. Drugs are not helping you, man. What the fuck are you even talking about right now?

Not this time. Not letting it happen. She basically got me high on the best weed I've ever had three times. Listening to Z-Ro helped me learn to put my paper before women. This one isn't going to get much from me.

But hitting that would be EPIC REVENGE! THE OTHERS BITCHES BROTHER IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE'D BE LIKE LAWL AWESOME YOU PWND MY SISTER! And The Mexican would be laughing so fucking hard.

And the boyfriend would have nothing to say, and the look on the other bitches face would be priceless.

Ahahaha

I just gotta watch my paper and I got that my nigga.The last bitch found sneaky ways to manipulate me but that isn't happening anymore. Z-Ro is better than most metal.