say something about ... yourself!

It does too make sense, I proofread it and oh god im cant stip laughing when i type this post and this is how its gonna come out lets see how it comes out lol

Edit-Awesome

It does too make sense, I proofread it and oh god im cant stip laughing when i type this post and this is how its gonna come out lets see how it comes out lol
Yeah, cool, let's do that. Some translations if you will. You made it PERFECT!

Not this time. Not letting it happen. She basically got me high on the best weed I've ever had three times. Listening to Z-Ro helped me learn to put my paper before women. This one isn't going to get much from me.

Man, this chick smoked me out THREE times!!! Can you believe it? But she's stupid though, because some rapper told me money is more important than a bitch. I'm gonna tease her with my Circuit City paycheck but never let her have any because "Z-Ro" told me so and I live by his rules (definitely not my own) and then she'll know who's boss. Dumb bitch.

But hitting that would be EPIC REVENGE! THE OTHERS BITCHES BROTHER IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE'D BE LIKE LAWL AWESOME YOU PWND MY SISTER! And The Mexican would be laughing so fucking hard.

All my friends will think I'm KING SHIT for fucking my friends sister! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!! Let's go slang some rock in downtown H-Town nigga. Who needs hours at REAL job when I can do dis?! The streets will keep me safe and out of harms way for sure! Nigggggggaaaa!~

I just gotta watch my paper and I got that my nigga.The last bitch found sneaky ways to manipulate me but that isn't happening anymore. Z-Ro is better than most metal.

Stupid bitches think they on to me. But I'm sooooooo much smarter than a ho and been played so many times already that I'm not fallin' for no shit no mo'! I done grown and learnt muthufucka.

Get fucking real, John. You're gonna be in jail or broke with a baby before you know it if you keep this shit up.

Yep, Cara won the prize for the "who knows the bride best?" game! And also came within 2 candy corns for the "guess how many are in the jar" game. She is quite knowledgeable and good with the counting and has many bath gels and lip balms as a reward. :p

Also - she totally got me the best presents. :kickass: I can once again enjoy lettuce. By candlelight!

W00t!! Yeah, I used the apple bath gel last night. It really looked like something else when I squeezed it out onto the sponge :loco:

Oh lawd I am tired.

Not this time. Not letting it happen. She basically got me high on the best weed I've ever had three times. Listening to Z-Ro helped me learn to put my paper before women. This one isn't going to get much from me.

But hitting that would be EPIC REVENGE! THE OTHERS BITCHES BROTHER IS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE'D BE LIKE LAWL AWESOME YOU PWND MY SISTER! And The Mexican would be laughing so fucking hard.

And the boyfriend would have nothing to say, and the look on the other bitches face would be priceless.

Ahahaha

I just gotta watch my paper and I got that my nigga.The last bitch found sneaky ways to manipulate me but that isn't happening anymore. Z-Ro is better than most metal.

Stop being a my pals. Last night Simen tossed me his Stella Artois and and like 5 picks. He would not approve of this behaviour. Also, in seriose mode...

Revenge on an ex is never worth it man. Just let it go move on, fuck that bitch get her out of your head. The more you think about her and getting revenge, the more poisoned your brain gets. It's just hurt feelings, it's hard at first but you get over it. Just move on to better things. This one girl I loved dumped my ass (I have never been dumped before) I put everything out on the line I poured my heart out and she chose this other faggot over me. It hurt, but the kid was ugly as shit, a fucking pussy loser who cries, and not a provider at all. It was her loss. Now when she's hanging at Tim Hortons with this fag I'm backstage partying. What a cunt, but I would never do anything to get revenge, even though I could big time, because it's not worth it, you just gotta let it go.

tl;dr: If you want the Chinese girl, do it for yourself not for revenge.

Yeah, cool, let's do that. Some translations if you will. You made it PERFECT!

Man, this chick smoked me out THREE times!!! Can you believe it? But she's stupid though, because some rapper told me money is more important than a bitch. I'm gonna tease her with my Circuit City paycheck but never let her have any because "Z-Ro" told me so and I live by his rules (definitely not my own) and then she'll know who's boss. Dumb bitch.

All my friends will think I'm KING SHIT for fucking my friends sister! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!! Let's go slang some rock in downtown H-Town nigga. Who needs hours at REAL job when I can do dis?! The streets will keep me safe and out of harms way for sure! Nigggggggaaaa!~

Stupid bitches think they on to me. But I'm sooooooo much smarter than a ho and been played so many times already that I'm not fallin' for no shit no mo'! I done grown and learnt muthufucka.

Get fucking real, John. You're gonna be in jail or broke with a baby before you know it if you keep this shit up.

Fuck that was mean. It holds a lot of truth, but goddamn. I love you John, you worship the same God as me, but I think you need to slow down on the drugs. For example, I was a hardcore drug addict for 4 years meng, I rarely had a girlfriend during that time period, I was a violent, angry motherfucker on top of that (luckily I never got busted for any of the shit I did)... I'd hook up with random whores at parties (the ones that take off their tops and run around and then sit on your lap and make out) but never a real relationship. Literally a month after I stopped smoking weed, my head was so clear (well as clear as it could get it), women were all over me when I went out. Honestly. You need to change your personality a little and get clean, I wish you the best. It's not easy but if I could do it, you can. I thought I'd be doing drugs till I was 60 I never, ever though I would stop. You can do it nigga.

Fuck that was mean. It holds a lot of truth, but goddamn. I love you John

I know, I felt bad as soon as I posted it and regretted it. I think John is fucking awesome and it sucks to see him acting in such a stereotypical drug abused kind of way. What did it for me is when he said he thinks bars are good for him. I can tell simply through these posts that he's not himself when he gets high on xanax and types like that.

I guess it's just tough love on my part. You fucking rule John and someday we're gonna hang out. Please don't fuck your life up before that, ok? I'd be totally bummed out and depressed. Regardless of what you say and think, you're letting off the impression that you're getting out of control.

I'll buy you a beer if you ever come here, John!

HLD08200614.jpg

I <3 you guys.

I was so gone last night. But yeah, now that I'm sober I can explain my point of my post. Without xanax, I would never have had the courage to go hang out with this girl and have a great time with her because I would be too anti social.

And Kev, no worries. That wasn't mean at all.

Joe-As far as Simen goes, I really don't care what kind of behavior he approves of. Simen is a rich lazy Norwegian who lives in one of the nicest places on the planet, he's never had to worry about struggle. He's my hero, but if he doesn't like me, fuck him. When was the last time he did something worthwhile anyway?

Oh, that's right. We have a solo project to look forward to that'll probably never happen.

But I <3 you guys.

I <3 you guys.

I was so gone last night. But yeah, now that I'm sober I can explain my point of my post. Without xanax, I would never have had the courage to go hang out with this girl and have a great time with her because I would be too anti social.

Well then you should work on your self-esteem and confidence. Drugs won't help anything. That's pretty much the same thing as an Olympic runner saying "Hey I can't win the 100m dash because I suck, but if I take steroids I will!" When what he should be doing is training on how not to suck.

I <3 you guys.

Joe-As far as Simen goes, I really don't care what kind of behavior he approves of. Simen is a rich lazy Norwegian who lives in one of the nicest places on the planet, he's never had to worry about struggle. He's my hero, but if he doesn't like me, fuck him. When was the last time he did something worthwhile anyway?

Oh, that's right. We have a solo project to look forward to that'll probably never happen.

But I <3 you guys.

The Simen thing was totally a joke. And we need to fucking castrate that faggot Khvost for deciding he wanted to be part of Code again.