say something about ... yourself!

The cops from my aforementioned post made me see a therapist today. I'm not going back because I don't have to, but apparently I have more mental problems than I thought.

Describe them to me. I've noticed, based on the nature of a therapist, that they determine negative aspects of mental change and never the positive. I feel it is necessary, in all cases, to have a second opinion in this manner.

EDIT: In response to the original topic: If you're not a saint, you're comin with me!!!!!!!

If I knew where it was, I would give it to you. But it's buried somewhere around here, when I find it I'll give it to you.

In any case, I'm Canadian so it's Social Insurance up here...I wonder how much you think that question I asked before was an invasion of privacy. It's not an invasion till it's determined secure (Thus far, all signs point to no).

herpes.png

If that image is completely allegorical to what you said before, I suppose I should feel like a dumbass. But then again, I do take things very literally. I honestly would give it to you if I knew where it was...

Resonator, if you genuinely do take everything as seriously as this. I would recommend some form of Psychological help.

Damn, you really got me, pretty woman. Finish what you started before my poundcake finds out when it's love because the cradle will rock when it's running with the devil and panama can be seen by a single jump.

Describe them to me. I've noticed, based on the nature of a therapist, that they determine negative aspects of mental change and never the positive. I feel it is necessary, in all cases, to have a second opinion in this manner.

EDIT: In response to the original topic: If you're not a saint, you're comin with me!!!!!!!

General anxiety disorder, depression, bi-polar disorder, and suicidal were things they told me I was. Plus anger management, but they don't know that's part of the bars.

In other words, shit I already knew I had.

General anxiety disorder

Jeez, they really can get away with calling something anything they want. I urge you to notice that I detect this is simply him observing you from afar, and saying "Gee, he looks anxious, I am full of shit and will earn my money today!"

While not necessarily true, that's what rings true for me. As far as I can see, being anxious is not a disorder, because I could put a gun to that same doctors head and call him Generally Anxious, too.

depression, bi-polar disorder, and suicidal were things they told me I was.

Are you Nihilist? Stop looking and find something. Simple as that, problem gone. Be it Odin, Buddha or a concept of God, I'm thinking maybe you lack a safe house and could use one in this time of need.

Plus anger management, but they don't know that's part of the bars.

Being angry is not one of my strong points, as I try my best to keep it under wraps, but it's just because I can't stand the fact of intimidation. That being said, anger is a useful tool when you want to use it as an excuse to do something. Sometimes, in fact, anger leads to better and more important things being created for you. It just depends how much pressure you can apply to using a form of mental balance to keep it in check. If you're not prepared for it, prepare for it to take you.