say something about ... yourself!

Yeah, I'm sure one of us will call you before we leave. The three opening bands are shit so really we don't have to get there until 9-9:30. I'm gunning for a South Street meet up.

I went on a quest today...a quest for tight, skinny jeans, and a pair of winter boots that I could stuff em into. Why? Because my ass looks GREAT in tight jeans, and boots are awesome. Got two pairs of jeans, then went on the most hellish hunt for boots. Boot shopping sucks. Karen, now I understand what you were going through that time we went boot shopping with you :lol:

99% of all the winter boots I found were too loose on the leg and non-adjustable. Wtf? The ones that fit just right only came in brown and I wanted black.

Solution? 20 eyelet black Converse All-Stars. Gonna replace the white laces with black, though.

Success!
DSC02770.jpg

Thankee!

Yeah, they're pretty cool. I *think* you can customize a pair like that on their website though. I thought about just waiting and doing that to get whatever colors I wanted, but then thought better of it and went with the classic colors.

Oh! And I bought Derick an early Christmas present in the form of Dr. Martens hiking boots! They happen to be the exact same kind as mine :lol:

Aww, matching boots :p