say something about ... yourself!

Winter Ale? From Vancouver BC? Granville Island?

winteralenu5.jpg

Seriously, if you guys can get it ordered in, DO IT, you'll not regret it.

Perhaps if I can, maybe I'll mail a bunch of you a 6 pack for Christmas.

It's tough. I been drinking everyday and now my body is shaking and i can't control it. I have a bad burn mark on my arm and I have been getting dizzy all day. It's like my body needs it and I'm getting withdrawls or something. It's really starting to worry me.

Winter Ale? From Vancouver BC? Granville Island?

winteralenu5.jpg

Seriously, if you guys can get it ordered in, DO IT, you'll not regret it.

Perhaps if I can, maybe I'll mail a bunch of you a 6 pack for Christmas.

My "Winter Ale" was from a Philadelphia microbrewery/bar. I guess everyone puts their own twist on it.

I used to not have a problem with layovers since getting through security was quick enough that if you had 2 or 3 hours (the more the better), you could take a cab and explore the city you were at for a bit and then come back to the airport. Now if you leave, it takes 3 hours just to get back through fucking security. And it seems like it gains an hour every fucking year.

Holy shit I have to work 3 am to 4 or 5 pm black Friday with a 30 minute break. How the fuck am I going to do it, this is terrifying.

We watched a video today from the very high ups talking about our situation. My particular store does excellent, because we're next to the best and biggest mall in Houston, but overall Best Buy is raping us and if Walmart wanted to shut us down, it would happen.

I have so much expected of me this week I hope I can do it.

I'm not going to find the Awesome Dream Thread so I'll post it here.

Had one of the best dreams ever.

I was a super hero, had these awesome powers (kind of like a Super Sayian in a way) but I could fly, and had a great amount of energy. I was the leader of a small group of super hero's and all of them were taken by an evil clan (which was also very powerful)

I would fly around, sneaking around villains, using great amounts of energy to demolish anyone that tried to kill me. It was like City of Villains (or hero's, whichever you prefer) It was soooooo kick ass. If i had a dream like that every time i woke up i would be in a much better mood.

Hero
To dream that you are a hero, signifies your inner strength and weaknesses. It may be representative of how you are bravely facing and challenging the secrets of your unconscious.

Superhero
To dream that you are a superhero, indicates your above-average talents, ideas, and abilities you may not realized you possessed