say something about ... yourself!

holy christ, it's december already. like, i don't even remember november. it feels like halloween was a week ago or something. it's depressing how time just goes by so fast and i'm not... doing anything of value... or furthering my life or anything.

I changed my user name. I'm married now and far from a nymph.

So I was sitting at a red light on my way back to work from lunch and when the light turned green I hit the gas ....and my car rolled into REVERSE. I looked down to make sure I hadn't accidentally put it in neutral or reverse, and sure enough it was in drive. I put the car in park and waited a moment, shifted back to drive, accelerated and the car went back AGAIN. I did it again and waited a minute and then it was okay. It scared the crap out of me so when I got back to work me and JR fucked around with it for about an hour and put some transmission fluid in, then did donuts on the roof of the garage til we were nauseous. Damn cars. It seems to be okay for the moment but now I'm scared to stop my car.

So it WAS the fluid, creepy.

Name change is nice. I thought nymph meant the Greek spirit or maybe even an immature insect, and not sexy time 24/7.

So it WAS the fluid, creepy.

Name change is nice. I thought nymph meant the Greek spirit or maybe even an immature insect, and not sexy time 24/7.

Oh, and fat kitty says to visit soon. She wishes to chew your feet and claw at your face. She kept me up all night leaping onto the bed and pulling rollers out of my hair every half hour.

Oh, and fat kitty says to visit soon. She wishes to chew your feet and claw at your face. She kept me up all night leaping onto the bed and pulling rollers out of my hair every half hour.
Oh the times I woke up on that couch, screaming because she was trying to EAT MY HAND. I shall visit again, soon, wee beast. and I'll bite YOU this time.

Will there be much booty-shaking from the hos? These kind of shows sound interesting, if only for the behavioral and social observation.

Will there be much booty-shaking from the hos? These kind of shows sound interesting, if only for the behavioral and social observation.

Oh yeah, that's the main reason I go. It's hysterical, black guys LOVE me and Stephanie. There are so many similarities to metal shows, it's really interesting to sit back and watch. More warrants and weed, though. It's tempting to stand up and yell "my husband's a cop!". Then get shanked.