say something about ... yourself!

Speaking of my pals. Turns out the company I work for is getting sued because of an undisclosed racist incident at the Comcast building in Philly. I guess they didn't appreciate the whip behind the emergency glass.

Well, first off, slaves were strapped, not whipped. Whips tear flesh and damage good merchandise. Straps hurt like hell and leave no permanent damage. Secondly, I'd argue that every tribe of people were slaves to some other tribe at some point in their history.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

There's some chick in my dinning room/kitchen yelling at her ex on the phone who apparently doesn't under what "wants to be just friends" means. I wonder where my roommate is. Can one of you manly men kidnap her? I wanna make some soup in the kitchen.

Just walk in and start making your soup. She'll leave. It's your place, dammit!

My dog headbutted me in the lip today and sent me to the ER where I got 4 stitches. It gushed blood like a sonofabitch. I told everyone at work that Peter beat me but they all agreed if anyone in our relationship would get their ass kicked, it'd be him and not me. Now my lip looks like I have a mad case of the herpes.