say something about ... yourself!

maybe, but its highly unlikely that she would. much more likely that she picked up some other virus.

Well, I was fine til I got the shot. But really the only fluish symptoms I've had today are the body aches and a slight fever, it's not a full-on flu or cold. I knew something was up when my entire upper arm burned for an hour or so after getting the shot.

One of my coworkers who got the shot was out sick today. How curious!

My dog headbutted me in the lip today and sent me to the ER where I got 4 stitches. It gushed blood like a sonofabitch. I told everyone at work that Peter beat me but they all agreed if anyone in our relationship would get their ass kicked, it'd be him and not me. Now my lip looks like I have a mad case of the herpes.

Blitz blitzed you! Hope it heals up nicely. How was trying to eat?

My dog headbutted me in the lip today and sent me to the ER where I got 4 stitches. It gushed blood like a sonofabitch. I told everyone at work that Peter beat me but they all agreed if anyone in our relationship would get their ass kicked, it'd be him and not me. Now my lip looks like I have a mad case of the herpes.
I did the see photo, rather nasty. Did you headbutt him back?

yay xmas nibbler!

i'm currently reading peter straub's if you could see me now and, halfway through the book, i figured out the big twist that everything is leading towards. like, i hope i'm wrong that way i'm not just reading the rest of the book out of frustration, but there isn't any other possibility that would make sense. oh well, it's a good book. still have like 120 pages to go, though.

shannon - your avatar is hot! she looks like a sexy mrs. claus!

I watched Wall-E for the first time last night. Normally I hate Disney and Pixar tripe but...

<_<

>_>

I really liked it.