say something about ... yourself!

I'm looking forward to tonight. I have absolutely no plans and can spend the entire evening relaxing. I just got some ultra kind nugs, my freezer, fridge, and cupboards are stocked with rad food finally, I have a big set of cool foggy pictures I am going to work on, and there's is tons of live MMA on TV. After all is said and done, I'll be able to finally get to sleep at a decent hour and get a good amount of rest, something I've been lacking the past 2 weeks or so.

Drank my pot tea, it had no visible effect. We watched a movie in class about the Weathermen Underground from the 60/70's the bombed a bunch of places. At one point this guy was saying how on the way to someplace the group rented a van then had mad orgy sex on the floor going down the highway. THEN THEY SHOWED THE FOOTAGE. They also showed Vietnamese getting shot apart and blown up and all the jazz.

It was funny at point where the Weathermen were saying how they were in cohoots with the Panthers, but in an interview with one of the head Panthers, he said the SDS left were idiots.

Glad I learned something today.