say something about ... yourself!

Worked 68 hours in the last 6 days. Crazy.

BUT, 3 days off now. Should be awesome but sadly starting to feeling sick after all the work.

Also, changed my avatar.

Just stumbled across a torrent of the advance copy of Kreator's Jan 16th, 2009 release called Hordes of Chaos.

*claps*

If not, you are permitted to sard in all things.

On a side note, it's 4 am, why the hell am I still up?

Ha ha! Insomnia!

*tries for bed again*

just woke up really depressed. not a good herald of the rest of the day. blarg.

am thinking about getting my hair cut. maybe highlights, too, if they aren't obscenely expensive, which they probobly are.

might go to the college and check into getting a gym membership. starting to work out again might do something for my crazy mood swings, as well as counteract the doughiness that i seem to have acquired. also need to see about paying for winter class.

just woke up really depressed. not a good herald of the rest of the day. blarg.

am thinking about getting my hair cut. maybe highlights, too, if they aren't obscenely expensive, which they probobly are.

might go to the college and check into getting a gym membership. starting to work out again might do something for my crazy mood swings, as well as counteract the doughiness that i seem to have acquired. also need to see about paying for winter class.

Get better, I wish I had some advice because I also get some terrible mood swings just out of no-where for really no reason. Normally sleep will do the trick but try to do something to get your mind of whatever might seem to be bothering you.

I enjoy video games so when I get down I'll play for long periods of time. Though i will NOT play guitar hero vs. because I get very angry. Like hulk angry, turn green and kill infants.

Smoke some weed perhaps? not the best alternative but will kind of settle you down if you do get more upset.

thanks steve :)

figure i might go by the college and sign up for a gym membership so i can start going tomorrow, then go to the goodwill and buy some books, then buy ice cream, come home and get blazed. gooood day

Cops finally got me for expired plates, inspection, and insurance. I have court Christmas eve and I'm just at the point where I've had so many problems I get amused watching them stack up.

Today was a pretty good day, though. We've been taking smoke breaks at the loading dock at work when we please, managers don't say shit because they know we deserve it.

Found a buyer for my DS for $50, but it has no charger. Should I jew him up some? Are they supposed to come with chargers?

I believe the flu shot has given me the flu. :zzz:

My mother, who is a medical doctor, was actually explaining to me a few days ago about how that's a myth. In the vaccine is dead flu cells, you can't get sick from them. The reason people think that you can is that they get them during the cold and flu season, and they get sick around the time that they get the shot and think it's flu from the shot.