say something about ... yourself!

So I'm officially calling a jihad on Home Depot. You see, I went there for a 1 1/4" socket. Simple fucking socket, didn't have it. Asked someone, "Umm... one sec", comes out with a 1" socket, and and a 1/4" socket... I face palmed.

So anyway, frustrated with that, go back. Working with a roller that contains about 20 gallons of oil, needed to loosen the drainage with that socket, but I have to my pals-rig up a system of pipe wrenches to hit it. Forgot about the pressure valve......

Managed to cover myself in 10+ gallons of oil before getting out of there. It was like getting sprayed with a fire hose... of oil.

And then I bossed some mexicans around. :lol:

I just bought Left 4 Dead and Gears of War 2, brand new, for 70 bucks. Fuck yeah. Eventhough I know I won't ever have time to play them, I can always sell them for 50-60 bucks each on ebay. It was jsut too good a deal to pass up.

Also, I saw an old video of some of the Neverboarders today from Powerfest. Godamn John, you have a deep voice like me, well yours is probably deeper, also, Laura, you looked pretty and I saw your asscrack when to stood up.

Also, I just witnessed a completely epic orange, purple and pink sunset. That makes me very happy, it was one of the best, most colorful ones I've seen in a long time.

Also, I just witnessed a completely epic orange, purple and pink sunset. That makes me very happy, it was one of the best, most colorful ones I've seen in a long time.
it was awesome on my drive home at 5, the fog was rolling in from the east but i was driving west towards the pretty colours as a wall of black death quickly closed in from behind! epic indeed!