say something about ... yourself!

Found this no-name French doom band last night on Youtube. I can't stop listening to this song. Debut album isn't out yet, will be soon. Very, very MDB-ish, particularly the vocals. Rhythms remind me of Solitude Aeturnus and Doomshine.

Last edited by a moderator:
a books-a-million is opening in my mall (where borders used to be :err) and i wanna apply for a part time job there but i cannot navigate the hiring website they go through. i am also deliriously tired and don't fucking feel like thinking...

Troop for the first time yesterday because a friend let me wear his AT-ST driver uniform. It was a lot of fun and has rekindled my need to get my armor worked on.

Also played Star Wars RPG for the first time. It's nerdity to the highest but is soooo much fun.
you're talking about the pencil and paper version right?
if so, badass! it's so much fun

I believed the same thing about Bloody Marys for a long time.
Until I had a good one.

And now I know that nothing beats a good Bloody Mary the morning after a long night.

Case in point: The Bender's Bloody.

rsz_tony_bloody_1.jpg

I had a drink a couple of days ago, which was just wodka mixed with yogurt. Sounds disgusting, but tastes great.

Brooks that thing looks like vomit in a pint glass.

I fucking hate tomato juice with a serious passion, so I don't think there will ever be a Bloody Mary I can enjoy.

I had a bloody mary at brunch recently because I figured it was the thing to do, but it was disgusting, so disgusting. It only became redeemable when I poured so much tabasco into it it tasted like I was drinking tabasco, and I barely like tabasco!

Granted it was probably a terrible bloody mary.