say something about ... yourself!

Today I feel like I have finally accepted the uncomfortable truth that I am not as happy as I used to be in life. I am fairly certain I know why, but I don't want to deal with it because it will take a huge effort that I don't really feel like dedicating myself to right now.

Thus I suffer knowingly. I am turning into something I despise.

Today I feel like I have finally accepted the uncomfortable truth that I am not as happy as I used to be in life. I am fairly certain I know why, but I don't want to deal with it because it will take a huge effort that I don't really feel like dedicating myself to right now.

Apathy is powerful shit. I think I've earned my grey lantern ring at this point.

Ever passed a kidney stone? I've heard far and wide that absolutely nothing tops that pain.

Yup. I mean nope.

KEVIN. Here's some Oatmeal: http://theoatmeal.com/blog/million_likes_photos.

Btw, what film to go see? The Conjuring or Despicable Me 2? Or Red 2? Or The Wolverine? Not sure what to pick.