say something about ... yourself!

Are you talking about a paper notebook or a laptop?

In the case of the former: Jesus fucking Christ. How fucking hard is it to pick out a book filled with fucking paper? Look at your budget, look for the price, decide whether you want wide-ruled or college-ruled and get on your fucking way. Are you the same kinda asshole that sits in the single drive thru lane at the fast food joint for a half hour trying to decide whether you want your Fanta supersized?

In the case of the latter: Jesus fucking Christ. How fucking hard is it to pick out a plastic case filled with components? Look at your budget, look for the price, decide whether you want pink or blue, and get on your fucking way. Are you the same kinda asshole that sits in the single drive thru lane at the fast food joint for a half hour trying to decide whether you want your burger to come with the combo?
Well, that's easy for you to say, but imagine buying a notebook and then finding out it's not suited for your purposes after all. I mean, notebooks go for over one € these days, for chrissakes! Imagine spending all that money on one with lines when you really needed one with squares! You'd be pissed!

Well, that's easy for you to say, but imagine buying a notebook and then finding out it's not suited for your purposes after all. I mean, notebooks go for over one € these days, for chrissakes! Imagine spending all that money on one with lines when you really needed one with squares! You'd be pissed!

I'm pretty sure notebooks are typically for those that can read and write, and if you can't read the labels on the front that typically say "1x2 grid paper PERFORATED!" or some shit like that, you have no need for a notebook.

Me too... I bought this fucking "I pen" the other day, because it was there and I had money in my pocket, and when I have money in my pocket I just spend it. Anyway, I-pen? More like:
nadnaaaca.jpg

Friend told me there was too much dust in my computer, it overheated and the only way to fix it "he thinks" would be to find a 32 bit processor which is apparently hard to find. =( And some other shit.

Saw Skynyrd last night and left before Kid Rock went on. Somehow ended up at White Castle at 4am. I have yet to sleep and have work in two and a half hours. What to do, oh what to do?

So.... this is a secret.. please don't tell anyone, k?!

This weekend was awesome and productive. The guy that runs the dojo where I train is off out of town getting married this weekend, so the rest of us stripped all the mats out and painted the walls and cleaned the hell out of the entire place. We patched holes in the walls, removed water stains, washed the window blinds, painted walls, primed and painted the ceiling, added semi-gloss to all the trim, painted our logo on two walls of the club, re-arranged the flags and reconfigured the lighting system to be much more efficient. We re-wired the stereo and painted all the speaker wire to match the walls... ghetto-tastic, yo!

This is our surprise wedding gift to him and his wife (who also trains with us) and we're ultrastoked to see their reaction when they walk in together and see it :)

I'm also really happy about how easily we all worked as a team to get it done in such a short amount of time. It turned into a much bigger project than we anticipated, and the results were really good. After the surprise has been had, I will post some pics. Good times :)

Saw Skynyrd last night and left before Kid Rock went on. Somehow ended up at White Castle at 4am. I have yet to sleep and have work in two and a half hours. What to do, oh what to do?
Tough it out, it's not a huge deal. Lots of caffeine and coffee. Sleep when you're dead. Do fun things like Skynard and 4am White Castle while you're still alive :)

Tough it out, it's not a huge deal. Lots of caffeine and coffee. Sleep when you're dead. Do fun things like Skynard and 4am White Castle while you're still alive :)
Tough it out? I do shit like this 3 times a week on average :lol: Just a little annoyed that one of the reasons I chose to stay up was because I was supposed to have band practice half an hour ago, but that got canceled. Shit happens.

Holy shit, it just hit me that I saw Borknagar a couple days ago... Fucking Borknagar.

last night i probably did worse than you. I did oc and watched tv with some friends for like 5 hours then came home and killed a handle of jager. I woke at my computer nodding at like 8 am having no idea what was going on and then slept until 5. I felt so horrible today I doubt i'll ever do that again plus I think I randomly drunkenly posted shit on forums/facebook and whatnot haha.