say something about ... yourself!

In other news, I have nothing going on tonight. Early pajama pants application is in full effect!

edit; My cauliflower ear is ri-goddamned-diculous now. I'm gonna photograph it when I get home.

Just went running for a first time in like 6 months, and totally freaked out how exhausted i am. Dumb cold winter with no exercise and 8-10 cigarettes a day can do you some harm.

Hossa is no where near Ovechkin.
Overpaid is what he is.

Yes we so saw that on the olympics ^^
I recommend you to check highlights from Slovakia - Russia, Ovechkin did freakin shoot :D

Chicago is up for the title I think, Hossa is great whenever he is on the field, and Kopecky is getting surprisingly good too. And they have Kane and Thews as well ^^
So WSH can suck whatever they want, Ovechkin wont won em the cup muahaha... but well we will see who gets further in the end, if it wont be that overpaid dude who got only three teams he played in to the playoffs finals :D :saint::saint::saint:

Kevin, good luck with espn.com that's awesome!!! (just think about all those NFL tickets... mmmm)

Also, I don't get the hatered towards Okra. It's freaking awesome!! I love Okra.
In fact, I am going to make my favorite Okra dish today for lunch. (with tomatoes and onions)
YES!!!!