say something about ... yourself!

same here. I know it's ridiculous and not going to happen, but I imagine some Fallout 3 style thing where the dollar literally becomes 100% worthless, we erupt in multiple civil wars, everyone for themselves and essentially takes their guns and robs/kills/rapes all across the country, people taking over stores to claim the items inside and making that their bases, essentially the wild west but modern. Then China finally gets pissed enough and rides in with their helicopters, and drops into the country and essentially takes out and usurps all the leaders, and systematically crosses the country killing all resistance and attempting to tame the country by putting us into camps and taking any weapons we have, and then turning the usa into a colony. the aftermath of the wild west era and the murders destroys a lot of our population, wrecks our cities from people just taking what they want, and we essentially turn into a glorified mine and slave labor nation for chinas growing populace which becomes the next world super power.

my imagination is a bit odd. just a bit.

Imma be pedantic here and say the dollar isn't worthless in the Fallout universe.

yeah I know, I said fallout style just as an image for people to imagine kinda what i mean, but in the version i think of it literally is worth nothing (except maybe to be used as toilet paper or something to burn for fire). I really fucking hate how greedy politicians are; i know its a broken record sounding thing to say but they really are pieces of shit who are just in it for their party or themselves and in the process can completely fuck up the lives of millions of people. it's just absurd how they can be so petty and just focus on themselves while it's obvious they're driving us into oblivion, and yet there are others there who are so dumb it's painful; i mean really, people should have to be the best and the brightest to rule the country in even some form, yet most of them are not.