Scotch or burbon??

I was sitting with a friend this summer, on a terrace. We were sipping on double jack on the rocks (hey, he was paying, so whatever!) enjoying the good weather when all of the sudden..

dun dun dun

A drunk guy, in his mid 30's came to sit with us, thinking we were two chicks. My friend was wearing a gay leopard scarf, I don't blame him.. He felt bad, so he paid us a pint each.

Sooooo, we started talking about music, and how we reminded him of his youth.. One thing led to another and he ended up bringing us to this fancy scotch place.

LONG STORY SHORT, on the menu, there were half ounces, where the cheapest scotch was like 7$, and an ounce, where the cheapest was 15$. There was even a scotch that costed 450$ per ounce.

The only time I tasted real scotch, it was coo'. :tickled:

cool story bro

your face knows that

6k70opf.gif

Please, do yourself a favor and don't drink a good bottle of Whisky for the sole purpose of getting drunk...That's just SO not worth it.
Obviously it's not worth it.
If i wnt to get drunk i'll drink beer, calimotxo (spanish drink) or some unexpensive drink, like supermarket vodka,
.a bottle of whisky is to consume it slowly and feel good but not drunk at all

I was sitting with a friend this summer, on a terrace. We were sipping on double jack on the rocks (hey, he was paying, so whatever!) enjoying the good weather when all of the sudden..

dun dun dun

A drunk guy, in his mid 30's came to sit with us, thinking we were two chicks. My friend was wearing a gay leopard scarf, I don't blame him.. He felt bad, so he paid us a pint each.

Sooooo, we started talking about music, and how we reminded him of his youth.. One thing led to another and he ended up bringing us to this fancy scotch place.

LONG STORY SHORT, on the menu, there were half ounces, where the cheapest scotch was like 7$, and an ounce, where the cheapest was 15$. There was even a scotch that costed 450$ per ounce.

The only time I tasted real scotch, it was coo'. :tickled:

cool story bro

Long story short you look like a girl to the point some old man was buying you drinks.

Please, do yourself a favor and don't drink a good bottle of Whisky for the sole purpose of getting drunk...That's just SO not worth it.

If you are just drinking to get drunk might as well huff some paint thinner, or chug some homemade swish. Drinking to get drunk is generally what dumb kids and hobos do.