Scots speaking Windir Fans

Wow, that must have took you a really long time to make that. And I gotta say it wasn't even that funny... Just being honest.

It seems like a dialect of English, and not a different language of its own. I believe that the original language of Ireland was a Gaelic/Celtic language (as was the case with Ireland as well).

I tried to put on my damndest Scottish accent when reading that aloud. It was great.

Wait that wasn't a joke? ... Really... thats a real langauge?! Wow I always thought scottish people just had a very strong accent. Never knew their accent was considered a language... I guess you learn something new everyday.

It seems like a dialect of English, and not a different language of its own
The line that seperates language from dialect is damned near impossible to define, but I think the clincher for Scots being a language is that it has a written history stretching back to the Middle Ages, whereas what we now think of as English has only been spoken here relatively recently.

believe that the original language of Ireland was a Gaelic/Celtic language (as was the case with Ireland as well).
I take it you mean the original language of Scotland? If so then try looking for Pictish...but good luck, its lost for ever. The Irish Celts brought Gaelic over.