books

haha.....I bet some of you will be bored to read it ( :D ) but anyway:
recently bought yet another travel guide for Sweden, another biography of Astrid Lindgren and a novel by Kerstin Ekman.
Just started reading the bio.

So, that book was good, K? I asked you about it on the V board some time ago but I think the post got a bit lost there.

Today I was at a "Weltbild" shop and once again I haven't bought the book I had an eye on...
I will go on Monday again, because I really want that book... it's all about gothic... I mean the old gothic times, about the buildings, art, etc... I'm very interested in the old knowlege...

Gaunerin said:
So, that book was good, K? I asked you about it on the V board some time ago but I think the post got a bit lost there.
oopss sorry... yes, its an amazing story.. unbelievable what they went thorugh... and fortunately they were rescued after spending almost 2 years alone, just the 27 of them.. living on the ice.

I'm already past 1/4 of that Ekman novel.......weird style of writing.

What book did *M* read lately? Was it a book about cooking? :D (sorry, couldn't resist ;) )

Jamie Oliver - The Naked Chef :D

it's actually the truth
smile.gif

anyone here who's not already tired of reading about my recently finished Max Goldt and Simon Winchester books, my currently reading Nick Hornby book and that Swedish book I bought last week? :p
I'm willing to tell again if not :D