books

.......that's not necessarily a bad thing ;) At a time a read a lot of history novels, mostly from the Dark Ages though.
At the moment I still haven't made a decision of what book to pick up next. Maybe my Swedish book :D ;)

hehehe.....surprisingly not. Everything I read that is related to Sweden was non-fiction.
No, wait, I read a crime novel by Mankell, does that count? :p
And I have a book with Swedish fairytales but I haven't read it so far. But being on a board for a Norwegian band I feel I should shut up for now :D

nothing really. waiting for both, my Swedish course to begin and the arrival of that "Lords of Metal" book which - I'm repeating myself - I expect to be crap.

Gauni: what was the first lesson like?

I know some of u will read this for the third time.. but this book is almost 800 pages long... I would like to hear some recommendations about Helmut Krausser - Melodien oder Nachträge

Originally posted by Mocika
I know some of u will read this for the third time..
:lol: EXACTLY :D ......but I still don't know it. I could write in here that I had heard the title before though ;)

also....I was writing everywhere I ordered the "Lords of Metal" book.......now that it arrived I realised it's actually called "Lords of Chaos" :rolleyes: Why did noone say a thing!?

As for the Swedish course: see Vintersorg forum, nicest thing thread and I can of course tell you a bit next time I catch you on ICQ