Scott Ian: How to make ya band WORK!

It just pisses me off when I look at all the albums I've got that have the same fucking songs on!

And I imagine me playing Got the time as a system test are the only fucking times that Anthrax will be heard at high level in European arenas in the near, or distant, future!

two steps forward a hundred steps back!

they do an album like WCFYA which starts to attract people back to them. they raise there profile with the reunion tour, they shoulda had an album ready to go before they did the reunion thing and released it at the end of the tour to keep the ball rolling.

instead they just went back to fucking around with noone knowing whats going on.

maybe the lack of decisive direction would account for a lot of the bad luck they've had!

I was just bustin yer balls. I agree mostly that would be the way to go but...... they just dont have the label support to do these things. It all comes down to $'s. Not what the band makes but what the label puts into getting them out there and them promoting the material.

It just pisses me off when I look at all the albums I've got that have the same fucking songs on!

And I imagine me playing Got the time as a system test are the only fucking times that Anthrax will be heard at high level in European arenas in the near, or distant, future!

two steps forward a hundred steps back!

they do an album like WCFYA which starts to attract people back to them. they raise there profile with the reunion tour, they shoulda had an album ready to go before they did the reunion thing and released it at the end of the tour to keep the ball rolling.

instead they just went back to fucking around with noone knowing whats going on.

maybe the lack of decisive direction would account for a lot of the bad luck they've had!

things happen theyve had bad luck.
there wouldnt be many people on this forum who know scott or charlie on a mobile phone , "have a beer" basis so we dont know why these things happened and what they are both like (personality's etc) or anyone else in anthrax was like...

Both I suppose. Well, Blackthirteen I guess, 'cause that was his most recent one. Yeah. I've searched around here for a while, really cool place to look. Like a cool version of a history book. If that makes sense.

Both I suppose. Well, Blackthirteen I guess, 'cause that was his most recent one. Yeah. I've searched around here for a while, really cool place to look. Like a cool version of a history book. If that makes sense.

You didn't find my "Goodbye" thread, didja?:oops::lol:

Actually, I kinda did... :lol:

I only look through the old stuff for the concert reviews/pics/rare old pics/etc, tho. I like photography and the like, so... yeah. :p

Yes, the general populous definitely took the reunion with Mikey better, I can definitely agree with that! :D