SEATTLE SHOW

xdotx said:
oh, tell me somebody caught what Mike said he was jerking off to when writing.. shit.. what was the song that came next.. *sigh* whatever, you've gotta know what i'm talking about.

I remember when he said that... I think it was either Deliverance or Bleak, either one of them, or just a really heavy Opeth song in particular...

xdotx said:
getting closer to front/center with the rest of the real fans.. singing/growling every word of every song.

*raises hand*

Actually I had to sit down for a few minutes before taking a spot up front so I was pretty far left.

Maybe one of you guys saw me :p I was the dude wearing the EVH shirt with a huge picture of Eddy shredding it up. I was also the guy who screamed for white cluster like crazy at a certain point. I've never seen that song live :(

Show was pretty sweet. Weak is my favorite song and they played it. 2 songs off of My Arms was a treat. I would have liked to heard Ghost of Perdition and Harlequin Forest. Blackwater Park was a great choice to end things (not counting the standard Demon of the Fall encore, of course).

Overall a solid setlist. But with 8 albums how can you possibly expect them to play all your favorites (Moonlight Sonata, To Bid You Farewell, Dirge for November, etc).

I was standing right near the steps along the left side of the stage near Peter. It was fucking awesome singing along with the other couple dudes near me who were down.

I'm actually listening to a live radio interview with Mike and Peter on www.indie1031.fm right now. Kick ass.

Valentein said:
Show was pretty sweet. Weak is my favorite song and they played it. 2 songs off of My Arms was a treat. I would have liked to heard Ghost of Perdition and Harlequin Forest. Blackwater Park was a great choice to end things (not counting the standard Demon of the Fall encore, of course).

Overall a solid setlist. But with 8 albums how can you possibly expect them to play all your favorites (Moonlight Sonata, To Bid You Farewell, Dirge for November, etc).

I was standing right near the steps along the left side of the stage near Peter. It was fucking awesome singing along with the other couple dudes near me who were down.

I'm actually listening to a live radio interview with Mike and Peter on www.indie1031.fm right now. Kick ass.

You were standing right next to me then :p I was right next to the steps but could still lean on the stage slightly. I kept having to move out of the way of the el corazon staff so they could control people in the crowd.