Secret cover compilation from fans

@ Ether:
"Location: bass", ha ha only you could write that:)
Yes, that is where I REALLY live! :)
And I'm wearing a red t- shirt :hotjump:

does anyone have experiences with printing adhesive cd labels? I had some lately but they were quite thick and ugly and the disk went wrong after a while.. but nowadays I see so many brands in shops. I hope to find a really thin one preferably with photo quality.
BTW, if we cannot reach the guys after finishing, is there any good, sure postal address to katatonia?
and an idea: we could include some secret text behind the cd tray as they did with viva e. :)

Work on our "will i arrive"-cover goes well; we have pre-mix, I'll record the final version weekend, then we'll do the vocals hopefully next week; It FUCKING KICKS ASS!!!

I don't use computers, but TASCAM, Boss Drumcomputer, Marshall Pre-Amp and Rocktron Effects...

Cis (guitar player always working...)...

Hmm.. Some sort of "a goo goo" taken from polish comic series: "Kajko and Kokosz".
There is one dear huge and brutal moron who always uses the quote in question. It means: "Who wants to get a club bang"? And then he just starts banging all bad ones. Successfully.

It goes like this: "Lellum pollellum, kogo walnąć w łeb maczugą?" Ohh.. I love it. It's so unsophisticated.

I hope we agree with finishing this project as planned in spite of any changes around the band this summer. (?)

valafar, which one do you mean? (and use your other avatar you too :))
by the way, how is the cover from ergol... cis, ether? (..me :)?) and yesterday i had another1 promised by KainD.

I've begun to record the piano parts for "Wealth". I still need the vocals, and my friend is really busy with exams at university at the moment, so probably next week we can try...even if she doesn't like Katatonia, I hope I can convince her, otherwise it would be a problem.