Secret cover compilation from fans

Hey, haho!! Whats up? So what now??

We need some cover art and that.. Should we finish comp. v1 and make a CD? I think so.. Hurry before we all forget about ourselves.. :)

Any ideas what text to print on it? Which pic to use?

Cerulean said:
Heh, I finished my 'I Break' cover a few days ago. It's my first recording ever though and I don't have any professional gear or recording equipment. And I can't sing :). And there's no bass yet :):)
But the opinions from the people who've heard it differ from not bad to good, so idunno.

Some say the end is near, some say we'll see Armaggeddon soon, I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this syupid shit.

Yeah, IN THEORY it's a good idea. But, I think anywat' the whole point of doing a cover version is that you have some completely different twist to the original. And me personally, and I'd imagine others too, well, I like Katatonia's songs just the way there. I can't think of any way they could be improved. And to just mess them up, well that's just sick and wrong! o_O

Dora said:
Hey, haho!! Whats up? So what now??

We need some cover art and that.. Should we finish comp. v1 and make a CD? I think so.. Hurry before we all forget about ourselves.. :)

Any ideas what text to print on it? Which pic to use?

Sorry, I can't help with cover art etc. 'cause I don't know how to do that. But if there is still some space left on the CD I would like to record another song. Should I?

Cerulean,

as u made 3 great covers so far its kinda obligatory for u to take part in the compilation, haha, but u can choose from them if you want :) So?

Looks like you guys need a cover of the song "12" if you guys are still takin them in ill have it shortly however i need someone to sing and play some drums for it if not itll be just guitar which is fine by me but if others want to help me then hell yea the more the better it will be get back to me on this so i can start or not start

Dead_Daylight said:
Looks like you guys need a cover of the song "12" if you guys are still takin them in ill have it shortly however i need someone to sing and play some drums for it if not itll be just guitar which is fine by me but if others want to help me then hell yea the more the better it will be get back to me on this so i can start or not start

You guys still need vocals? Cuz I could do them for ya, just don't expect anything spectacularly good

Dora said:
Cerulean,

as u made 3 great covers so far its kinda obligatory for u to take part in the compilation, haha, but u can choose from them if you want :) So?
Well I've done 2 versions for Murder, one for Brave and one for Rainroom.
I'd like my 2nd version of Murder to be on the comp but then someone has to add decent growls to it.

Ergol The Ineffable said:
You guys still need vocals? Cuz I could do them for ya, just don't expect anything spectacularly good

Man heh sorry dude but since i found out that was one of my friends i dont need anyone to either he can do them or i can test out how good ive been scratchin up my vox as of late. I appreciate the offer though man \m/ thank you and sorry.

Erik said:
OK, so I'm done with my cover. I'm not sure if it's common practice to paste the URL here before Valafar has updated the page, but I'm going to do it anyway ;)

http://nw.ath.cx/~lutz/phyre_-_i_break.mp3 (5.8 Mbytes)
Hey, you changed your name from phyre to erik? Where are you from? Im updating the web.

and CIS: you removed your mp3.. I can host it though but whats up?

Any other news from newcomers??