Secret cover compilation from fans

BraveMurderDay said:
This is really really cool my freinds band did a cover of teargas and it's not to bad at all. How far along is this now? I'm not in a band and i can't really play music but I want to make some cover art is that cool and if so who can i send it too? Thanks very much.

hey that's cool
go ahead and do it

this project is always open :D

I hope I can record the cover this week. My friend comes tomorrow home from holidays...The sound isn't that good because I can't make it stereo with one mic for the piano...but ok, it won't be professional, just an attempt to do something...

i dont know, i used some program and my guitar sounded shitty, and then i tried windows sound recorder and it sucked and then i used cool edit and it sounded great. if you add the chorus effect it gives a little bit better sound, also if you reduce the hiss and the click/pop shit, oh and if you want a good sound dont record at high levels from a mic

ok i did the cover. Someone can tell me how to put it online? Shall I send it to Valafar or Dora?
I did a shorter version of wealth, not so close to the original..and the sound isn't that good because of my poor recording equipment and my lack of experience (this is the first song I record...)
But ok, I wanted to do it anyways, just for fun:)

ether, try to register to some free webspace somewhere.. there was a link before in this thread too.