Secret cover compilation from fans

@Ether,
I'm curious to hear your cover but it did't work (or am I just too silly?).
I'll try again another time. If I still can't download it I hope you have it on tape or CD, then I can listen to it next time we meet, hopefully soon -and welcome to Germany :hotjump: (Are you here already? Mail me!)

Cis said:
@Ether,
I'm curious to hear your cover but it did't work (or am I just too silly?).
I'll try again another time. If I still can't download it I hope you have it on tape or CD, then I can listen to it next time we meet, hopefully soon -and welcome to Germany :hotjump: (Are you here already? Mail me!)

strange that it does not work..I'm not a computer expert, so I can't help you...
Maybe I'll put it on a rewritable Cd, but ok it's more a kind of "draft", so nothing good, but ok to satisfy your curiosity I can do it(hoping that we'll meet somehow)
I'm leaving by plane on Sunday afternoon (next day is my birthday and I start work...wahhh no celebrations and no presents this year...)

Have you seen that Opeth won't play in Hamburg? I'm thinking about seeing them in Åhrus in Danmark, but still don´t know...

ether said:
ok i did the cover. Someone can tell me how to put it online? Shall I send it to Valafar or Dora?
I did a shorter version of wealth, not so close to the original..and the sound isn't that good because of my poor recording equipment and my lack of experience (this is the first song I record...)
But ok, I wanted to do it anyways, just for fun:)

WOW!

what a great fuckin cover!

really really amazing and inspired

congratulations !!!

the wait was really worth it!!!

:headbang:

I've made a new cover (just for fun, not for the compilation)
You can download it at http://users.pandora.be/antimatter/ceruleanmp3/ (sorry for the size, it was supposed to the half of this)
As always, keep in mind that I play guitar just for one year, that I absolutely can not sing and that I have a bad sound card in my pc which makes the recording sound like shit.
I've been experimenting with some effects on this one so it sounds pretty weird.

Ether, now I listened to your song. It's really good!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, and I hope you had a good start with your job!

wow, Ether, really nice one! very original. its like a movie soundtrack, something like mixing chaplin with a creepy horror movie :)

Cerulean: this -Rainroom- is interesting. You play well, so no more excuses! ;) And now we know you are an alien!

Thanks, I'm gonna re-record the vocals though, the effects are overdone on some parts.
Also, there's a problem with my guitar, when it basically should be in tune, corresponding high notes sound as if it's NOT in tune, that's very annoying when I have to record part with high notes in it. You can even hear it on Rainroom.
Anyone know how to solve this? Could it be the strings? Or is it just the guitar?

try if the sound at 12th fret is the same as the artifical harmonic there.. i mean touch the string and then push it down, if these 2 are not the same pitch then the guitar neck is not in good shape and needs adjusting, preferably by a professional. (I didnt understand you completely though)

Well, basically when my guitar is tuned, low notes are okay, but further down the neck when I fret 2 notes that should be the same, they aren't. This only happens with both the E strings (with the strings next to them).

Oh and I haven't completely mastered the artificial harmonics yet :)

yeah, it sounds like a problem with the neck position, which can be adjusted easily but you should take it to a repairman.

thanx people, you are too kind!

@Cerulean I can´t download your cover at the moment because I can´t use my Pc in these months, but I´m sure, from what I remebered, that it must be really good:)

yeah :) e.g. how about updating the web page with phyre and ether songs? lol

(cheers valafar.. im here but my pc's in repair service..)

WOW!!
Some time passed by since I was on the site the last time!
I had an HD crash and it really sucks cause I didnt managed to burn all my private stuff :-(

anyway, I managed to download the covers of CERULEAN, and i really like them!
I think the guitar work is just perfect! :))

I cant download the cover of WEALTH. Someone has it and can send it to me??
Or maybe Ether? Vieleicht kannst du es mir per ICQ rüberschicken?

I am still downloading the I BREAK cover, its working really slow, so I will comment that later :)

I visited the K.F.U.C.K page and its REALLY great!!!
Who exactly did the artwork of the cover???
I am hardly searching for someone who can help me with the bootleg of my demo!!
I dont have much time in the next 2 weeks, but maybe I can record the cover that I wanted to do.
for those who wants to hear my private solo music (the upcoming demo), here are some links:

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/afrip/sabeyo_-_november_day.mp3

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/afrip/sabeyo_-_2nd_goodbye.mp3

"2nd goodbye" has unfinished drums, they are only looped, I will change that finally when I have reinstaled my audio software, hehe.
If anyone has COVER ideas/ or LOGO ideas --- P_L_E_A_S_E H_E_L_P ---

:))

The_Loveless said:
WOW!!

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/afrip/sabeyo_-_2nd_goodbye.mp3

"2nd goodbye" has unfinished drums, they are only looped, I will change that finally when I have reinstaled my audio software, hehe.
If anyone has COVER ideas/ or LOGO ideas --- P_L_E_A_S_E H_E_L_P ---

:))

alright man!

ive listened to your stuff...!

it is really good! excellent melancholy and melodies...
great for a rainy day...

is "SABEYO" the name of your project?

i'd really like to help you on your cover...

good work and see u later