Secret cover compilation from fans

Dora said:
Hey, you changed your name from phyre to erik? Where are you from? Im updating the web.

and CIS: you removed your mp3.. I can host it though but whats up?

Any other news from newcomers??
Oh, so YOU handle the web page? I thought that was valafar :p Oh, yeah, I changed my name. I'm from Sweden.

hm.. somehow it was wrong on the kfuck page.. I hope valafars gonna change it soon (to the one i updated..)

NOTICE:

volume one burnt on disk is planned to be ready for xmas, i think half year was quite a long time so far.

Anyone who wants her/his real name appear besides or instead of forum nick on the back cover please pm or email me with that info.
Cheers.

Hey,
I'd like to have the *.wav file of my song (Omerta) on that CD instead of the Mp3. Can I e-mail it to you, Dora? And my "deadhouse" cover should be removed from k.f.u.c.k because it was on the official contest.
I thought of doing "Evidence" instead, but I don't know if I find the time. Otherwise I will do it for k.f.u.c.k Vol. 2. :)
Thanks to everyone who's inviolved in this project btw.

gimme email i give you ftp you give me wav (or upload it somewhere) :)
same goes to others who have bandwidth

and CIS: you removed your mp3.. I can host it though but whats up?

Sorry, don't know what happened, I`ll try to fix it soon...

err.. I dont think it will be distributed as a cd, cos all songs are copyrighted to katatonia and that.. ;)

After we finish (hopefully this year, damn!), all songs will be downloadable with a printable cover art.. and the band gets some copies somehow.
If u cannot download stuff, ask someone to do it and burn it for you.. (PM)

Wow! F****** great Cover Artwork!!!!

I think, I'll give up ;-)
But it's nice to see my logo there :)

@Valafar: Please update your homepage!

So long,
George.