Secret cover compilation from fans

yv said:
@Dora, If someone makes RAPing cover of you, do you feel respected?
but nahh.. what's the difference to me at last..

No. But it's FUN.
(and a style doesn't necessarily lead to good or bad results..)
And I think serious musicians(or people) never get hurt by any kind of covers.. only teenage fans make a problem out of this..
Though I'm pretty sure that noone will make a rap song here.. :)

Dora said:
No. But it's FUN.. musicians(or people) never get hurt by any kind of covers.. Though I'm pretty sure that noone will make a rap song here.. :)
"musicians(or people)"
hehe.. So, those who "do" music are not of human race? But being part of this new shit is no pleasure, indeed..

Getting hurt? phheeee.. Discomforted at the most. Like indefinite itching in the ass, yet no fun for the afflicted one.

And don't be sure about anything..

Hello together,
I've finished my Omerta cover and it turned out pretty good as far as I can judge. I could upload it on Sunday.
I'd really like to see this compilation work and hope that many others will follow with doing songs. And someone finds webspace, and someone to do the cover artwork. :)
Lets make this nice gift to the Katatonia guys.

About the jewel box and sleeves.. It's early but: It should have Katatonia fonts used, some forum/web related graphics, some dark depressed design. Songs could be: "Forum name - real name - title - time". The inner pages or somewhere: little pic of our avatars.. Some design for the cd as well ..I have such adhesive circles. And contact info, link to here.
It would be really nice if band members dont listen to the songs before we give it them and stay away from our discussions until..! :)

great, i see we've got many responses
the thing here is that EVERYONE should try doing a cover, no matter the musical abilities or instruments

oh, and i hope i dont go too far with my industrial-hard-techno-dance "ghost of the sun" cover :D

electronics sound cool!!!

Well.. Hi people

I did 2 good Covers of Katatonia too.
"DAY" + "THIS PUNISHMENT"

I only need some space to upload them (the fxxxing old problem)

@UNICORN

GREAT! OMERTA is my favorite song from the new Album!
I would have chose the same song for a cover!
And I need a record deal too :)))
I have lots of songs, and I am from Germany too!!
Maybe we can get in contact!
here's my e-mail - fantera@web.de

Greetings from Bochum!

Hi Loveless.
Upload the covers, cool..! Are they new? (or unkonwn for them at least?)

ok.. maybe no booklet. A front, a back and the cd. We can put detailed info on the website. And not much colors either.

(how about this: grey street.. and instead of the little girl standing there: a PC with an unplugged wire. ?! poor little PC.. - OK, just an idea.)

OK.. :) It's up to you to make anything.. Just show us! and upload the covers, too! thankie.