Secret cover compilation from fans

@valafar, yes a good work! Am I wrong or I figure among the artists? Er...I still have to choose a song to cover and moreover I need someone for the vocals...and then I don't know how to record it, even if I know plenty of people who have a band and so on, but no one has ever time for me...so if I ask now it will take ages untill they finally decide to do something. But I can try to convince someone to join in and help me. Otherwise i could try to cover an instrumental song only with the piano...

@unicorn, I really liked your Omerta cover, sounds very professional. Is it you at the vocals? you have a beautiful voice, it sounds a bit like Jonas!

@unicorn, I really liked your Omerta cover, sounds very professional. Is it you at the vocals? you have a beautiful voice, it sounds a bit like Jonas![/QUOTE]

Hello,
thanks for all the nice comments. :Spin: Yes, it's me on vocals. this time I did the cover completely on my own. Good to hear, that you like my voice, because I don't know what to think of it. :erk:

About the last "dooh" in Omerta.... I didn't realise that Jonas sings another tone there, until you said this to me, and I compared. Somehow it was impossible for me to sing "his" note in this harmony. :ill: But I hope that it's not too irritating.

I hope to hear more covers from you all soon. :wave:

!:OMG:wow.. I just went to the beach for two days and so surprised now! Valafar, you did a great job on the page! And I really like the cover picture too! :) Can someone send it to me in whole format (psd, jpg ..) by email? thanks
(ooh, I need to catch up soon with mine..) BTW, what if we'll have too many songs? I think appr. 20 would fit on a 80min cdr.

Unicorn said:
No, you aren't. :)
Just listened to your song. I like it. But it would be cool if someone would do some vocals for it. Don't you know somebody who could add vocals?

Well, except from you, no one I guess...
It is quite difficult to put vocals on the music cause as I've already said, the harmonies of the original song have been changed. So the person who will add the vocals will have to sing it in his own way, except for a few passages...
if you feel ready to do it, I see no problem i you adding vocals on it. Moreover, it would be cool to hear someone singing on one of my stuff as I seldom do it myself !
This is a song for a fragile voice, if there are people interested, just try and we'll see how it sounds...

Great songs all!! I'm amazed. One thing: hope people kept the songs in full wav format.. if we're finished, I try to find a place for it to upload them if you can. Eg. the guitar part sounds a little bit lo-fi in the Omerta cover.. is it because of mp3?
Valafar! Your Ghos of the sun.. incredible!!!!!! I love it! :)

y1.
great design! Is there a back cover available, too? I think it could be the same, and our titles on black.. and for the disc the same without the black margin?

the-lull said:
Well, except from you, no one I guess...
It is quite difficult to put vocals on the music cause as I've already said, the harmonies of the original song have been changed. So the person who will add the vocals will have to sing it in his own way, except for a few passages...
if you feel ready to do it, I see no problem i you adding vocals on it. Moreover, it would be cool to hear someone singing on one of my stuff as I seldom do it myself !
This is a song for a fragile voice, if there are people interested, just try and we'll see how it sounds...

If it's no problem for you that someone else sings your song, I would give a try. But I can't start earlier than next weekend. Maybe there are some other guys and girls here that want to sing it. I'd say, everyone should try it. And if you think that it sucks, it can stay instrumental.

Unicorn said:
If it's no problem for you that someone else sings your song, I would give a try. But I can't start earlier than next weekend. Maybe there are some other guys and girls here that want to sing it. I'd say, everyone should try it. And if you think that it sucks, it can stay instrumental.

Let's give it a try then. I'm ok. :Spin:

I've changed my mind, and am now doing a heavy (and very much altered) rendition of One Year From Now, just finished writing the arrangement today, tomorrow I start on the mind numbing task of programming the drums ;)
Hopefully it'll be available by the end of the week.