Seinfeld fans?

I'm glad someone is pushing the limits of their freedoms and making a mockery of blacks who get away with racism in their music, movies, comedy, without a hitch. It was quite funny, I laughed, but it's different for blacks ..they're always just waiting for an attack, always waiting for a white guy to offend them. Guess what, a lot of people get offended at comedy shows but you laugh, this is where you stop playing the victum game and suck it up, dawg!

Black culture is definitely backwards, they keep themselves down and propagate this kind of terminology but when a white guy says anything (even race based statistics, let alone certain language) or does anything that can be seen as being potentially racist, they jump all over it and throw up their arms and make a big stink.

Give me a break, and we're only suppose to laugh at their cracker jokes?

Now here's the sad part, everyones talking about his career being over; I actually feel for the guy especially if it were a slip, there's nothing he can do now and whats even worse, all the whites are attacking this more because they fear any reprocussion for supporting it by not commenting against it. I say we've all become a bunch of politically correct pussies.

Earlier in the year I heard of a radio talk show host who did the same thing but entirely accidently and appologized immediately afterwards (seconds later ..and it wasnt "my pals" it was something more obscure) ..well, he still lost his job, thus accidents in this regard are not accepted, it's automatically racism and the person is automatically a racist - appology not accepted.

Blacks are keeping racism alive, and we're letting them. When do you see a black NOT bring up racism? You don't, it's every fucking where they walk. Why not support their own culture and drop the past, move past the victum mentality and earn their place in the world, instead of blaming the white man for everything that goes wrong in their lives?

I'm glad someone is pushing the limits of their freedoms and making a mockery of blacks who get away with racism in their music, movies, comedy, without a hitch. It was quite funny, I laughed, but it's different for blacks ..they're always just waiting for an attack, always waiting for a white guy to offend them. Guess what, a lot of people get offended at comedy shows but you laugh, this is where you stop playing the victum game and suck it up, dawg!

Black culture is definitely backwards, they keep themselves down and propagate this kind of terminology but when a white guy says anything (even race based statistics, let alone certain language) or does anything that can be seen as being potentially racist, they jump all over it and throw up their arms and make a big stink.

Give me a break, and we're only suppose to laugh at their cracker jokes?

Now here's the sad part, everyones talking about his career being over; I actually feel for the guy especially if it were a slip, there's nothing he can do now and whats even worse, all the whites are attacking this more because they fear any reprocussion for supporting it by not commenting against it. I say we've all become a bunch of politically correct pussies.

Earlier in the year I heard of a radio talk show host who did the same thing but entirely accidently and appologized immediately afterwards (seconds later ..and it wasnt "my pals" it was something more obscure) ..well, he still lost his job, thus accidents in this regard are not accepted, it's automatically racism and the person is automatically a racist - appology not accepted.

Blacks are keeping racism alive, and we're letting them. When do you see a black NOT bring up racism? You don't, it's every fucking where they walk. Why not support their own culture and drop the past, move past the victum mentality and earn their place in the world, instead of blaming the white man for everything that goes wrong in their lives?
I agree with some of what you said (I am black). But you are missing the point somewhat. This man was showing himself to be an actual racist bigot, who cannot even show a shred of decency in public. And what do you mean, "we are letting them keep racism alive", do you mean that black people are not being held accountable for their racist remarks. Are you actually speaking of an organization of white people which are able to control what black people say/hold them accountable, or are you speaking about the media itself. :err:

I agree with some of what you said (I am black). But you are missing the point somewhat. This man was showing himself to be an actual racist bigot, who cannot even show a shred of decency in public. And what do you mean, "we are letting them keep racism alive", do you mean that black people are not being held accountable for their racist remarks. Are you actually speaking of an organization of white people which are able to control what black people say/hold them accountable, or are you speaking about the media itself. :err:

As I see it, he didn't want to look like the fool when they shouted "you're not funny" ..so in defense of himself and what he does for a living, he said the absolute worst thing he could think of saying, not because he was a racist but because what else could he have said about people he had no idea about to make them as angry as he felt? He just didn't want to look like the fool, but unfortunately he used racial terminology and as soon as that happens, people don't stop to consider why he might have used it, why he was angry in the first place (which had nothing to do with race and everything to do with coming across well on stage) but only that he did use it, and he must therefore be a racist and goodbye career. The thing that makes me angry too is that EVERYONE IS SAYING THIS. Just deal with the topic and drop the whole career thing, the guy is making an effort to appologize and whether it will be accepted or not depends entirely on the viewing public; it's not up to the media to make that determination.

As far as decency goes again, those guys were interruping his act and I know under that condition, what choice did he really have? I'm not defending what he did, but it's an eye for an eye. He really couldn't just walk away, he would have to deal with it in some way and better to make them look like fools than have himself be the fool, which sort of backfired. In otherwords, as soon as you bring up race about a racial minority, everything is racist .. to a racial majority, it's not viewed as such, even though it is still racism. Chris rock is a good contrast here.

Jessie Jackson for example just waits until something happens involving whites and blacks, and he's all over it. He's perpetuating racism, and this is what I meant by "we're letting them keep racism alive". Another example is a black guy who started the Blacknificent Books, who called for the genocide of all white people because as he says, it's the white mans plan to kill all the blacks and thus, their only choice is to kill all the whites. This guy was on cspan. Why we even permit this, why he doesn't have to appologize, ends up becoming more racial propaganda for the black community and if the whites play it without criticism, it's even more believable and pretty soon everyone thinks the white guy is out to destroy them.

http://www.carolinajournal.com/exclusives/display_exclusive.html?id=2869

What a load of bollocks. Blacks are keeping racism alive? You've gotta be kidding. Racism is being kept alive just fine by white people. You've only gotta look at the attitudes of a lot of the young white males on this forum to see that. Sure, there is such a thing as reverse racism, but it's just a reaction to the racism that's still everywhere in today's society. Blaming continued racism on black people is the biggest cop-out I've ever heard.

As far as decency goes again, those guys were interruping his act and I know under that condition, what choice did he really have? I'm not defending what he did, but it's an eye for an eye. He really couldn't just walk away, he would have to deal with it in some way and better to make them look like fools than have himself be the fool, which sort of backfired. In otherwords, as soon as you bring up race about a racial minority, everything is racist .. to a racial majority, it's not viewed as such, even though it is still racism. Chris rock is a good contrast here.

The choice he had was to either act in a professional manner or lose his cool. He chose the latter. He stooped to pathetic name calling. And you like him more now because of this? This makes you a fool.

I wish some black people would stop using the word "nigga" and "my pals" at each other.

This crap is still playing on the news. I heard on the radio a couple of hours ago. He shot himself in the foot, we all got a great laugh, and now I'm over it. The more I hear about, the more I hate the guy... not necessarily because of what he said on stage, but because of his pathetic attempt to "beg forgiveness from the black community." I was never a big fan to begin with... now I can't stand the guy.

Please, show me.

I can't be assed searching the whole forum, and most of it gets deleted anyway, but here's one I could find:

He was a poster on her a while back, the guy who first started Another Fucking Metal Game. GoD was an acronym, usually for his display name (examply Gallantry over Docility or something like that, my spelling kind of sucks) I liked him, he recommended me a lot of good bands. But, he got banned for making racial remarks to Black Metal Tyrone, the boards regular obnoxious my pals.

And I say my pals because he was a my pals, not a respectable African American., so flame me for racism if you want

It's impossible to point the finger at any race to place the blame behind racism. It started out as a simple case of misinformation and fear which was bolstered by the hatred from the grudged parties. The reason racism is still alive and well is because of everyone, so don't be too quick to point blame...

I've had times when I was extremely angry and tried to say the most offensive thing I could say without thinking just in an attempt to get back at the person who wronged me. I believe this is what Richards did. He apologized and it is forgivable.

I can't be assed searching the whole forum, and most of it gets deleted anyway, but here's one I could find:

Are you saying the guy in that quote was a racist? He clarified his use and made a distinction between the black person in question, and other respectable african americans. If he were racist, he would not make a distinction at all. In much the same way, one might call a white person "cracker" or "trailer trash" ..and not of course implicate all whites.

It's funny how no one mentions those "cracker" comments which followed; basically they were doing the same thing he tried to do. Do I think those blacks who uttered that were racist? Of course not, they were just as angry and upset as he was.

Anyway, if you think the utterance of a word necessarily makes you a racist, then so be it but as I see it, it keeps racial discrimination always within reach instead of just insults between angry individuals.

Yeah I think that quote I found is racist. His 'clarification' is nothing but a half assed way of making himself look like he cares. His use of the word "my pals" is completely unnecessary. If he wanted to point out that guy was an idiot then he could easily have done so without resorting to racial insults. Just because someone is black and an idiot doesn't mean it's cool to call them a my pals. I really don't see how this is so hard to understand.

No-one mentions the "cracker" comments in the video because they were in retaliation to the initial outburst, and because those guys weren't up on stage with a microphone supposedly being professional and making people laugh.

My point is, the fact that the first hurtful and offensive thing that popped into his head was a racial tirade of abuse, means that he is basically a racist. If he'd done it in a funny or ironic way AT ALL then maybe my opinion would be different.

I don't think the utterance of a word automatically makes someone racist, it's the context in which it was said and the attitude of the person who said it that makes them so.

Actually, the black people who called Richards a cracker-ass were more than likely more racist than Richards himself. He at least blew his out in blind rage without being able to comprehend the consequences. The black folks, in a less than enraged disposition, called him a cracker-ass as if it was something they say all too often.

Racial debates aside, there are a few reasons Richards was the main focus of this media fiasco:

1. He shot first, as far as we know.
2. The media takes every chance they can to cover a story that makes them seem outraged by a racial issue towards the black community in an attempt to garner more support from said community... just like politicians earning the favor of the black community.
3. He's a celebrity too, and that makes for good controversy. Tom Cruise has insanity and scientology on his side, Mel Gibson is an anti-semitic holocaust denier, and so on. Whenever a beloved American figure's character comes into question, you can be sure the media will be all over it!

Actually, the black people who called Richards a cracker-ass were more than likely more racist than Richards himself. He at least blew his out in blind rage without being able to comprehend the consequences. The black folks, in a less than enraged disposition, called him a cracker-ass as if it was something they say all too often.

Well that's just speculation though isn't it.

Racial debates aside, there are a few reasons Richards was the main focus of this media fiasco:

1. He shot first, as far as we know.
2. The media takes every chance they can to cover a story that makes them seem outraged by a racial issue towards the black community in an attempt to garner more support from said community... just like politicians earning the favor of the black community.
3. He's a celebrity too, and that makes for good controversy. Tom Cruise has insanity and scientology on his side, Mel Gibson is an anti-semitic holocaust denier, and so on. Whenever a beloved American figure's character comes into question, you can be sure the media will be all over it!

Yeah I agree, the media love this sort of thing, and it's not because they're on an anti-racist crusade either. A celebrity fucking up royally in public and having the whole thing on video is a journalists wet dream come true.

Santanstoenail, if I were to get angry at you I would for example, probably start making fun of your country and your people ..that's not to say of course, I hate all australians. It's the same thing here, you use what you have.

Anyway, there's no convincing you it seems ..crazy aussies o_O.

Santanstoenail, if I were to get angry at you I would for example, probably start making fun of your country and your people ..that's not to say of course, I hate all australians. It's the same thing here, you use what you have.

Anyway, there's no convincing you it seems ..crazy aussies o_O.

Really? Man, if you started hanging shit on my country and 'people' I'd laugh at your retardedness and call you a fucking half-wit moron. I'd probably feel more sorry for your obvious lack of intellect than be offended by anything you said.

I always associated Australia with pigs and kangaroos. Probably because of that cool movie, Kangaroo Jack, and that cool band, Pig Destroyer. :) But if I were to tell an aussie that Australia is the land of pigs and kangaroos, they'd probably be somewhat disgruntled. :(