Seinfeld fans?

I always associated Australia with pigs and kangaroos. Probably because of that cool movie, Kangaroo Jack, and that cool band, Pig Destroyer. :) But if I were to tell an aussie that Australia is the land of pigs and kangaroos, they'd probably be somewhat disgruntled. :(

Nah, I'd laugh. Most Australians aren't really very patriotic or easily offended. Not like you crazy Americans. :loco:

True Fact: 1 out of every 3 aussies crocodile hunt at birthday parties as a second source of income.

Yeah I think that quote I found is racist. His 'clarification' is nothing but a half assed way of making himself look like he cares. His use of the word "my pals" is completely unnecessary. If he wanted to point out that guy was an idiot then he could easily have done so without resorting to racial insults. Just because someone is black and an idiot doesn't mean it's cool to call them a my pals. I really don't see how this is so hard to understand.

No-one mentions the "cracker" comments in the video because they were in retaliation to the initial outburst, and because those guys weren't up on stage with a microphone supposedly being professional and making people laugh.

My point is, the fact that the first hurtful and offensive thing that popped into his head was a racial tirade of abuse, means that he is basically a racist. If he'd done it in a funny or ironic way AT ALL then maybe my opinion would be different.

I don't think the utterance of a word automatically makes someone racist, it's the context in which it was said and the attitude of the person who said it that makes them so.

period.