Selling Opeth

AbsentFriend

Hail to the King
Mar 3, 2003
Tha Nethalandz!
Are there people here trying to get people to listen to Opeth?? Trying to help the band get more recocnition?? I do. I posted some Opeth thread on the Megadeth board, and I got some people to listen to them. I like that! So, any other missionaries??

AbsentFriend said:
Are there people here trying to get people to listen to Opeth?? Trying to help the band get more recocnition?? I do. I posted some Opeth thread on the Megadeth board, and I got some people to listen to them. I like that! So, any other missionaries??

i'm the ultimate poster of the Megadeth board and I never saw you making threads about selling Opeth. Sorry :tickled:

I always pimp Opeth at ttlg.com (a gaming site) whenever a "best CD" or "top ten bands" thread starts.

Also, when I was on strike, I played Opeth on the picket line and turned like 3 guys on to 'em (including this guy Roman, who only listens to rap). This girl Peggy, though, now thinks I'm the devil.

I tried to get my friend into Opeth, but he seems to think that Bands like Orgy, Nine Inch Nails , and Coal Chamber are more talented.....I think I at least got him into Dark Tranquillity.

Risquit said:
I always pimp Opeth at ttlg.com (a gaming site) whenever a "best CD" or "top ten bands" thread starts.

Also, when I was on strike, I played Opeth on the picket line and turned like 3 guys on to 'em (including this guy Roman, who only listens to rap). This girl Peggy, though, now thinks I'm the devil.

:lol:

I reviewed the concerts they played in Berlin for the Deliverance and Damnation tours and published them at a local radio station of Jaén (south of Spain), where I come from. Those reviews are in Spanish. You can check them out at www.ondarock.net (and now I'm promoting my friend's web page. lol)

Man.. I try to promote Opeth constantly, and by now, everyone who knows me knows Opeth are a big part of my life.

Thats the main reason I put my Opeth webpage together (linked from my family webpage) www.rjbeals.com - people wanted to know what they sounded like and it was kinda hard to explain. So I put soundclips up.

I gave the first review for deliverance on www.rollingstone.com when it was released last year, http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews...peth&oid=2046076&odesc=Deliverance&stid=4&s=6

I had MFN send me about 100 small grey Opeth buttons that I've been distributing when i can....

BTW, I see that my pict has been added to the Fan art / Opeth with Fans section of the main opeth.com webpage !! Woo Hoo... I'm on the bottom right of page 4.